Man Utd away 13th April 17.30 kickoff

Comments

• linesman who flagged us offside to disallow a goal doesn't see 5 Man Utd players all offside.
  • Cuz it was his attitude after his mistakes I was questioning.

Fair enough
  • edited April 2019
    Another penalty. What was fredericks doing
  • Hit the bar, excellent save from De ages, and then a pen for them :weep:
  • edited April 2019
    Whatever the final score is I dont care, we have played really well, which i didnt anticipate, also special mention to Arthur who has played great so far..
    Antonio also done more than Hernandez in whole game he played.

At least the 2nd penalty actually was a penalty
  • To be fair, Martial was odd on favourite to score, even if Fredericks hadn’t made the challenge which gave a penalty away.
  • He wasn’t as odds on as Pogba with a penalty though.
  • Our best performance for a good long while, however it finishes.
  • Why haven’t we done this in every game. At it from the off.
  • :quaver:
    We're proud of you
    We're proud of you
    We're proud of you, West Ham
    We're proud of you
    We're proud of you
    We're proud of you, West Ham
    :quaver:
  • edited April 2019
    Why do we only put in this kind of effort against the bigger clubs?
  • Apparently, their second goal came directly from another refereeing mistake, a throw given to Man Utd when it should have been ours.
  • Cue an abject display next weekend
  • Good performance shame about the result
  • Proud of em but that was so frustrating. Glad Lanzini got to show his class again before his unfortunate injury. Still don't think we'll get another point as we don't even seem to have any luck at the moment.
  • edited April 2019
    Man U were very lucky, we outplayed them for lots, more positives than not for a change, ref/assistant conned us, De Gea saved them..Really Hope injury to Lanzini isnt major as he was having a great 2nd half...
    No shame tonight.
  • Also why does the winning team get motm.
  • Fredericks still not impressed me this season seems like another masuaka good going forward not so good defending
  • Sorry guys. My first start, but at least it was a stirling effort. More games played in that spirit and the season shouldn't fizzle out :thumbsup:
  • I am fuming here! 2 stupid decisions give them the win.
  • ROBBED.... :angry: ............. :clap: well played lads
  • I think you have...

Oh no I didn't :lol:
  • Lots to talk about on MoTD.
  • MrsGrey said:

Lots to talk about on MoTD.

They'll talk about how amazing Liverpool are...
  • One of the biggest downers was that Rice showed Man U how much they need him.
  • Didn't see the game due to a family commitment but my understanding is the score was the wrong way round :angry: . A good goal disallowed and a non penalty roll on VAR but it was against Manchester United so all their fans will tell me it's as it should be. OGS did say "they were fortunate but it evens itself out over the season". Look forward to next year when we are due alot of decisions but VAR will stop that happening won't it? :weep:
  • MrsGrey said:

Lots to talk about on MoTD.

Mainly about Klopp and Liverpool I guess. :whistle:

• At least this time it sounds as if I've recorded a game worth watching. Last time it was Everton and I deleted it without bothering to watch.
  • So the morning after....
    I am still happy with last nights performance from us..
    I said after the game and after watching again, how well did Arthur play, this guy is West Ham all over this season, so inconsistent , but yesterday IMO he was our MOM..
    Also saw Anderson recapture the form we all want to see & as Thorn said , Rice put in a performance that would surely see his suitors only well impressed..
    An unfortunate result, but a proud showing.
    My only downer, the injury Lanzini picked up, In the 2nd half in the minutes he played there were definite glimpses of the player I know he is, although some members cant remember that far back!!!...
This discussion has been closed.