Man Utd away 13th April 17.30 kickoff

Comments

• alderz

Mata jumped into him.

That wasn't a soft penalty, that just wasn't a penalty.
  • 2 very poor decisions so far, this ref Mr Scott is in the realms of East & Mason IMO
  • Hamstew said:

How people don't want VAR is beyond me

Because they support the top 6 teams who always get the decisions in their favour.
  • Fantasy points at least
  • grey

I don’t disagree, but look where the game is. They always get decisions like that.
  • And I think Anderson was onside.
  • And I think Anderson was onside.

it was.
  • We badly need a striker. We’re creating chances but no one to finish with a goal.
  • Just our luck to finally be putting in a proper performance, and have the officials drop a couple of clangers.

Really enjoyed how we've gone about this so far.
  • The dreadful thing is that none of us are surprised that we get the wrong end of decisions against the big clubs.

You'll never convince me there isn't a big club bias by referees in the Premier League.
  • You'll never convince me there isn't a big club bias by referees in the Premier League.

Well, the era of big teams getting big decisions should be over with VAR. Although there’s still room for interpretation with VAR.
  • Well this is annoying but not in the way I had expected.
  • Lanzini is useless
  • Another cracking game from lanzini
  • edited April 2019
    a surprisingly very good display from us in the 1st half, missing Arnie up front, I'd be tempted to replace Hernandez with Antonio, but I expected a far poorer showing and only losing to a poor display from ref and his assistant...

The boo boys going for Lanzini again, IMO Anderson also guilty of a few wayward passes.
  • The boys are playing well except for Lanzini and our final ball is awful. The ref the best player for Man U
  • Jay at least Anderson tries to recover the situation
  • Think the team deserve us to be focusing on the positives.
  • mata kicks his own feet
  • Think the team deserve us to be focusing on the positives.

Agreed. We are passing the ball, moving forward and looking for and have had chances. Singling out Lanzini is pretty pointless, he’s been out for most of the season and is still not match sharp. I think we are doing ok. 2 goals in the second half and make the Mancs cry and blame everybody else.
  • I'm getting a bit bored of poor refereeing decisions.
  • edited April 2019
    :scarf:
  • Try disallowing that one.
  • edited April 2019
    Well desrved and well played Lanzini and Anderson....
  • That was a top goal. Great ball from Manu
  • Thoroughly deserved :goal:
  • Did I miss anything?
  • Yes this hopeless player we got did a bit of magic and another hopeless top scorer put it in the onion bag lol
  • Cuz it was his attitude after his mistakes I was questioning.
  • Lanzini coming off holding his groin.

Grady on.
This discussion has been closed.