Chelsea away. 8pm Monday 8th April Live on Sky Sports

Comments

• Is it 2 up top for us or Arnie out wide ? I hope it's the former and they can work well together.
  • Pelle really doesn’t do defensive does he.

Admirable or is it getting stupid?

Arnie, Hernandez, Anderson and Lanzini. Good luck Nobes and Rice.
  • Yup, midfield is going to get steamrollered again.

I can see this being 3 or 4 to Chelsea.
  • It's half past seven and it looks like Liverpool are playing again.. :hmm:
  • It's half past seven and it looks like Liverpool are playing again.. :hmm:

Can’t believe there talking about Liverpool I’ve turned it off till kick off on principle
  • edited April 2019
    I'm betting first yellow card to Nobes, within 10 mins.
  • Arnie carrying more weight than Higuain
  • edited April 2019
    Lukerz

For this game, admirable imo.

No point in setting out not to get best too bad.

:scarf:
  • Please could someone PM me a working link? Struggling to find one that's working well. Thanks
  • Quality defending, as usual.
  • You can say Pelle sets us up in an attacking way and that's very brave, but we're terrible going forward.

We create minimal chances and have scored so few goals from open play in the last weeks and months.

He sets us up poorly and we look bad at the back and the front right now.
  • Now need to do something we find impossible away from home and that’s score. Even a shot would be a good start.
  • Any streams for this?
  • Streams posted now.
  • I wonder if we'll have another shot on goal this season.
  • Would avoid watching it, its one way traffic again.
  • Mooj if you find one I suggest you jump in it and avoid suffering this.
  • How overrated is Anderson btw
  • Serious overreactions on here, imo.

This is Chelsea at their best, and that is very good indeed.

They've lost one home game all season.

This was never going to be easy.

1-2 final score ..
  • Hamstew said:

How overrated is Anderson btw

I don't think he is as good as Hazard!
  • Hell if we only watched West Ham games where we thought we would be playing a blinder that we would never watch them.
    Have missed the first half but by reading BBC text, this is Chelsea playing at some of their best. Which even on our very best day is miles better than us.
  • Would like to see Nasri come on. We need someone better and more controlling on the ball.

Also maybe Snodgrass. He's a work horse and covers the grass. We seem to be off the pace and he's fairly dynamic/athletic compared to our other midfielders who seem pretty slow/static.
  • It’s hardly been one way traffic but we are so lightweight through the centre. Chelsea have been comfy and we have, yet again, given away a ridiculously easy goal by giving the best wide man in the league a free run on goal.

All those attacking options on the pitch & none of them can string any passage of play together to get us up the pitch.
  • Not sure how people think we could have stopped Hazard; we couldn't even get near enough to kick him.
  • We're just an ordinary team who have players who can occasionally turn it on.
  • Hazard tonight is unplayable. Could be 2 or 3 nil, but we are still in it. Agree that Nasri on for either Arnie or Chicorito would be a good move.
  • IMO we have set up wrong, Chicarito as a lone striker is never gonna work against a top team,would sooner see Snodgrass on for him and move Arnie upfront who can at least hold it up a bit better, when weve had the very odd chance to attack we have been poor, Anderson especially, wasteful...Nasri also needs to come on, he can also retain possession better, still think we will buckle tho and conceed another couple.
  • Hazard was allowed so much time and space to set himself for that run , snoddy for manu to get more press in the midfield :scarf:
  • I think the ridiculous goal we conceded takes away what a quality player hazard is and better teams than us would have conceded to that highly individual piece of magic imo
  • Snodgrass on for Chicarito....
This discussion has been closed.