West Ham vs Everton, Sat 30th March, 17:30

123457»

Comments

• edited March 2019
    BT sport's showed that. The guy on twitter claiming it was him said it was because he said after Arnie threw his bottle down to the floor " Well at least you can hit something"
  • I was hoping is was nightmare,,, but woke up :scary:
  • Hamstew said:

BT sport's showed that. The guy on twitter claiming it was him said it was because he said after Arnie threw his bottle down to the floor " Well at least you can hit something"

But at least someone got the bottle to him!
  • Think that showed us all what Anderson brings.

Basically everything past the half way line.
  • I find it worrying that after 32 league games and a few cup ties Pelle can’t seem to motivate them to start strong and keep going for 90 minutes.
    My hope is that in the last couple of games they’ve deliberately not tried to win to avoid Europe because if tonight was an example of effort and determination then we are doomed.
    As the BBC summed it up we were woeful and are sleepwalking to the end of the season.

I find it worrying that professional football players NEED to be motivated by a manager! You would think earning more in week than some earn in a year, would be motivation enough.

• You would think earning more in week than some most earn in a year, would be motivation enough
  • You would think earning more in week than some most earn in a year, would be motivation enough
    Lol most have brains the size of peas
  • Anyone know what Anderson's injury is and when/how it happened?
  • Apparently it was a minor ankle injury picked up either in training or during the international break. He's expected to be back for Monday night.

Also Fredericks, injured in training but expected back according to Claret & Hugh this morning.
  • edited April 2019
    PLF :hug:

Sorry for your loss.

• I've been away, and recorded the game. Intend to get inebriated before I watch it, to dull the pain.
    Oh, and ASLEF: my question implied "if we could..." Personally, I'd move Wilshere on for a packet of peanuts rather than pay his wages for three years.
  • Okay, missed the implication. Sadly I don't think anyone would take him off our hands even if we offered him plus a packet of peanuts.
This discussion has been closed.