Yes, he's playing football.
  • Rice is playing a different game to everyone else

Yes, he's playing football.
    That'll be it :ok:
  • Pellegrini should be blamed

Why has he gone 442 when it never works

Why is lanzini stuck out on the left

Why not start Balbuena

How on earth has Perez made the starting Xi when he has done nothing to even warrant a first 18 spot
  • Slow of body and slow of mind.
  • Ogbonna, Rice and Fab are the only three who’ve done anything like their job.
  • Have we even created a chance yet?
  • alderz said:

Ogbonna, Rice and Fab are the only three who’ve done anything like their job.

And Antonio once he came on
  • Just the one where Lanzini was in space but took a thousand touches and got tackled
  • Cresswell has been really bad in the 2nd half....
  • I'm starting to think we won't get anything out of this game...
  • Difference when one team decide to do what they’re paid to do and the other decide it’s a waste of a Saturday night. Absolute shambles.
  • We don’t even break into a trot let alone run at them. We play as if the ball is explosive.
  • Horrendous performance. The worst I can remember
  • Just dismal. Can't wait for the season to be over, like most other seasons.
  • Ok, bets in. Which player will be wheeled out on the OS to do the obligatory 'we go again next weekend', 'we'll work hard in training', 'we have quality throughout the squad' statement?
  • Just dismal. Can't wait for the season to be over, like most other seasons.

I'm quite envious of Huddersfield fans, to be honest. At least their pain is over.
  • not 1 attempt on goal in 2nd half from us, now that's just embarrassing , no excuses can be tolerated or mention that its a work in progress, we have played so bad.
  • edited March 2019
    Terrible how we still rely on Mark Noble for us to have any chance of gaining anything from a game.
  • If it’s a work in progress shouldn’t we actually be showing some. We are diabolical
  • Literally no-one marking Richarlison as he clatters a header onto the crossbar.

They could have scored 6 or 7.
  • edited March 2019

Just dismal. Can't wait for the season to be over, like most other seasons.

I'm quite envious of Huddersfield fans, to be honest. At least their pain is over.
    Errr...I don’t quite know what to say to that.
  • It’s a good job we won’t get anywhere near 7th as this lot would be an embarrassment in Europe. We are bad enough here.
  • Disgusting performance. Everton players were just walking around with the ball.
  • Maybe we should blame it on brexit,
  • Too many passengers. Zero quality.
  • Hamstew said:

Disgusting performance. Everton players were just walking around with the ball.

More worrying than anything else. Something is not right at this club.
  • Very poor performance. We got lucky against Huddersfield but struggled against a mid-table team. No chances and can't recall Lanzini playing a decent game since his return. Perez and Arnie were ineffective and to be honest did not get any service. We won't make 7th in the table and at this rate would probably struggle to secure another win this season. It looked as though too many players were already on their hols. Just as well that we are safe or it would be very worrying.
  • thorn, on the last 2 occasions we went into the Europa League we were embarrassing.
  • Hasn’t been right since Chinagate happened
This discussion has been closed.