West Ham vs Everton, Sat 30th March, 17:30

Comments

• We don't want 7th. I'm absolutely convinced of it.
  • Absolutely dire. They’re not interested in this game at all. Useless bunch of proms donnas
  • Alderz, we were shocking for most of our last game in all honestly, and that was against the worst team in the league.
  • Zabaleta just falling asleep there. There’s someone behind you!
  • Didn't see the Huddersfield game, alderz?

Now, if we can get to halftime - oh. :weep:
  • We've had some embarrassing performances this season, but this really is a new low.

Absolutely dreadful, gutless, clueless. Not one player is doing anything right.

Pelle has had way too many of these games for me already. Considering the money he's spent, I really can't see how he's made us any better than we were under Bilic and Moyes.
  • Snodgrass, Lanzini and Obiang can't even control the ball.
  • Honestly, this feels deliberate. Surely a Premier League can't actually be this bad without it being deliberate.
  • Jorderz

We've had a lot of really good performances too.

We're a work in progress.

We were all 'isn't it great' when we were playing well. Now, for me, is a time to be supportive, even if it is painful.
  • I miss Payet.
  • grey,

The balance is quite heavily in favour of shockers, IMO. Even recent wins against Huddersfield and Newcastle we played very poorly.
  • edited March 2019
    and Lucaz Perez offers exactly what :hmm:
  • There’s been too many of these were we don’t want it as much as the opposition. It’s inexcusable now. Work in progress or not.
  • Time and again Cresswell is getting done.

We need so many players in the summer it's ridiculous
  • edited March 2019

Didn't see the Huddersfield game, alderz?

Now, if we can get to halftime - oh. :weep:

I didn’t actually :doh:
  • edited March 2019

I miss Payet.

No, never that.

• Had Don Hutchinson on a a live show out here today and I cant agree more with him on his comment that West Ham are the team that need to do the biggest clear out this summer, so many average players.
  • Doesn't help that three of the starting eleven don't want to be here. We know Obiang, Perez and Arnautovic want out.

We know Zaba is out of contract and has a coaching offer from City, where his heart is.

So much work to be done in the summer just to stand still.
  • Miserable performance.

Pelle is not an improvement on any of our recent managers. He just costs more and has spent more.
  • Slowest team in existence
  • I’m not sure the team want Arnie out there to be honest. Said it last week.

Watch him go off the the side pick up...
  • Look, if you want to be West Ham, you've got to learn to take the rough with the rougher.

All those naysaying Pelle, were you saying that when we were any good?

Supporters - the clue's in the word...

Anyway, I'm clearly out of step with the zeitgeist, so I'll leave you all to your discontent.
  • Have to say IMO Zabaleta has been woeful, he's so slow to react...
    But cant just knock him, there has been no real positives to take from that 45mins, apart from perhaps our keeper keeping it to only 2.
  • Look, if you want to be West Ham, you've got to learn to take the rough with the rougher.

All those naysaying Pelle, were you saying that when we were any good?

Supporters - the clue's in the word...

Anyway, I'm clearly out of step with the zeitgeist, so I'll leave you all to your discontent.

We had a run of wins in December and we were good at home to Arsenal and Liverpool. But I'm struggling to think of many other times where we've been that good, otherwise.

But there's been an awful lot of dross.
  • At least we have got the top ranked keeper for the number of saves he’s made plus the highest number of goals conceded from corners. :doh:
  • Lukerz said:

I’m not sure the team want Arnie out there to be honest. Said it last week.

Watch him go off the the side pick up...

Arnie has been one of the hardest working and hasn't done much wrong. Is Arnie's presence the reason we can't defend, or the midfielders can't hold any shape, or control the ball, or the reason Obiang and Snodgrass lose every 50-50, or the reason Perez seems confused he's even on a football pitch?

As far as I can see they are looking for Arnie at every opportunity. They just can't get string passes together.
  • edited March 2019
    But Grey, we were sold a brave new world. Sunlit uplands, if you will. And here we are, exactly where we were.

It feels like zero progress is being made. Once again, we face a summer of upheaval because we need so many new players. The Payet season aside, every season has been a slog. Under Allardyce, Bilic, Moyes and now Pellegrini.
  • I was surprised today that Cascarino in the Times predicted we should finish on 45 points. Now I'm not so sure!
  • Will someone explain why we need two men to take a free kick?
This discussion has been closed.