Champions League + Europa QF games (Easter Special: now with egg puns)

Comments

• Don’t let the Liverpool sympathisers on here hear that! :whistle:
  • I'm not crying you are
  • I could live with Liverpool winning it as they really want the league. :biggrin:
  • Hamstew,

Who is crying?
  • Hamstew,

Who is crying?

me spuds won :whome: :weep: :weep:
  • After all that all I can say is...

COME ON AJAX....
  • About time the away goals rule was scrapped. No need for it in the modern era.
  • So we play Spurs a few days before their game with Ajax. Interesting.
  • I thought the last Spurs goal was a clear hand (arm) ball, you could see it on the BTSports replay before the ref looked at VAR. VAR is supposed to give the ref the chance to rectify a clear and obvious mistake. You could see what he was looking at when if waggled the footage backwards and forwards yet for some reason best known to the ref and his option he could not see the ball come off Llorente's arm.
  • Nightmare Scenario =
    - Liverpool and Spurs make the Champs League Final
    - Liverpool win the league

PogChamp Scenario =
    - Ajax and Barca turnover Liverpool and Spurs.
    - Liverpool bottle the league.
    - West Ham smash Spurs at their new ground knocking them out the top 4.
  • Worth a extra :lol:
  • edited April 2019
    Oh Crikey, the spuds fans are all out at their deluded best this morning.
  • edited April 2019
    Giant

Which presents a dilemma:

Hope they get to the final, and lose, so they're disappointment is even more crushing (which risks the nightmare scenario they actually win the thing), or that they get knocked out in the semis, so that sort of fan can then explain how that is as good as winning it...
  • It is indeed a dilemma :hmm:

I however on the verge of murdering one of their number :angry:
  • :hmm: How about Spurs get to the final put all there easter eggs in that basket.finish 6th in the prem .then loose the final to Barcelona .how sweet would that be :lol:
  • Is Pocchetino morphing into a hamster?
  • And get docked 60 points for being................well, spuds I suppose. Sounds a good enough reason to me. :biggrin:
  • I've got to say, I think both VAR decisions were right, personally. IMO it hit Llorente's hip, and IMO Aguero was offside :puzzled:
  • Did you? Did you have to say it?

I don’t think you did!

Go to your room and think about what you’ve done.
  • Suz

I’m so sorry
  • Alderz, no sweets for a week
  • And your Easter eggs have gone to the orphanage.
  • Chinese burn and have to do gym in your pants because you forgot your kit.
  • * sidles up to Suze *

I would never have said what Ham did
  • edited April 2019
    My Dad is a Spurs fan. I'd love them to win it as he is now 70 and this might be his last chance to see them win something of significance.

Of course, if he wasn't a Spurs fan I'd happily let them win against Ajax and then watch as Suarez scores a goal with his hand, whilst being 10 metres offside in the last minute of the game, just before VAR breaks down and the lino's flag stays firmly by his side and the goal is given. :biggrin:
  • I got my easter eggs taken away but we're all fine with what Preston said?
  • I mean the Napoli game. Now that's a gap between the fans and the pitch.
  • Watching the Arsenal game, but just looked up at the laptop screen to see Slavia Prague have scored 3 :nonono: