Other games this weekend - 2nd / 3rd March & European games.

13»

Comments

• That Watford goal was yards offside ;doh
  • I am not sure what is happening with refs lately, cannot find much in the way of sympathy within me but Liverpool’s keeper was clearly impeded for Burnley goal.

The Burnley guy had both hands on the keepers shoulders stopping him from jumping.

It is no wonder that VAR is coming in
  • I am not sure what is happening with refs lately, cannot find much in the way of sympathy within me but Liverpool’s keeper was clearly impeded for Burnley goal.

The Burnley guy had both hands on the keepers shoulders stopping him from jumping.

It is no wonder that VAR is coming in

They do seem to be getting worse. VAR is the answer but need to stop the ridiculous system where the actual ref needs review the incident. Just have him stop the match for a second until communicated from a replay 5th official. Communicate to the ref via ear piece and decision made. It's not like he needs review an offside given by the linesman as he trusts the rest of his team. I have a feeling this change will come sooner or later.
  • I watched a Serie A game today & the ref waited until VAR had checked a straight forward goal before he would allow the restart to happen which is a concern if every goal is going to be reviewed.
  • If the players can spend minutes dancing and walking back to their half i personally would rather every goal was checked to make sure they are right. It’s going to take time to crack it, but I’d rather the injustice was reduced
  • Bubbles, it'll be leaves on the line next. ;lol
  • Giant that’s Aslef’s excuse