Other games w/e 23rd/24th and midweek 26th/27th

Comments

• He said no confidence in may, she said you won’t last that long it be feb/ March
  • ;nonono

But he's so fresh-faced and twinkly eyed, young, English....
  • Unsurprisingly, Poch has been charged after his meltdown on Saturday.
  • edited February 2019
    MrsG, but I prefer them haggard, bleary-eyed, middle-aged and foreign - oh sorry, you're talking football managers now aren't you ;biggrin
  • Grey, I think Poch could learn a thing or two about victory and defeat from Pelle, or just read some Kipling (exceedingly good cakes)

In Castellano just in case Poch reads this forum ;biggrin

"Si puedes encontrarte con el triunfo y el desastre y tratar a esos dos impostores de la misma manera"

• edited February 2019
    MrsGrey said:

I might be remembering this wrong, but didn’t Noble once pick up Antonio (his own teammate) off the floor, because he was wasting time, or something like that?
  • Chelsea, the team I continue to dislike above ALL others, even without Terry, Fabregas etc. The entire club makes my flesh crawl. They need Big Sam to sort them out (where's the emoji?!?)
  • edited February 2019
    This one?

;hippo

It's /;hippo/ (without the forward slashes)
  • Martin Keown has spoken folks; Longstaff is better than Declan Rice. Case closed. ;ok
  • edited February 2019
    All hail the monkey-headed font of knowledge ;bowdown
  • Wolves are a weird team.
  • Lukerz said:

Martin Keown has spoken folks; Longstaff is better than Declan Rice. Case closed. ;ok

Lol did he really say that?
  • Hyena had spoken
  • Wait, when did Brighton all of a sudden become bad?
  • Lukerz

Of a sudden?

1 point from their last 6, 6 from the last 10.

They've been on a shocking run for a good while now, with just one win since the 8th December.

• When do we play them...?
  • OCS

Been and gone. ;phew
  • edited February 2019

When do we play them...?

We are one of the points in the last ten! ;angry

They have got Huddersfield, Palace & Southampton in their next 3 league games plus Millwall in the Cup.
  • Oh yeah, the 2-2 draw.

Still, at least we can't offer them a route back into form
  • Almirion looks a good buy for the Toon
  • While longstaff being compared to Rice is laughable (let's wait till he does it over 60 games) it's another exciting prospect for England

You look at young British players atm

GK: Pickford (24)

RB: Bissaka (21)
    CB: Trent-Arnold (20) - I know he's a RB but had to include
    CB: gomez (21)
    LB: Chillwell (22)

DM: Rice (20)
    CM: Longstaff (21)
    CM: Maddison (22)

RW: Hudson-Odoi (18)
    LW: Sancho (18)
    ST: Rashford (21)

I mean barring Hudson-Odoi (who could be), all of the above are first teamers for their respective club's

Given we also have the likes of Alli, Sterling, Stones, Kane, lingard etc who are all still young and still reaching their prime it's hard not to be excited

Also the above team doesnt include highly regarded youngsters like Sessengon, Foden, Mount, Nelson, Calvert-Lewin, Gibbs-White
  • Some of the stuff Gibbs-White does just really makes you enjoy watching football.
  • That selection still needs a keeper.
  • Angus Gunn looks good whenever I’ve seen him (which isn’t a lot)
  • St Georges park seems to be working.

we come late to the national center idea compared to the European power houses...

The answer to why we havent won anything maybe answered.

Future looking bright..
  • Bournemouth down 1-0 already to Arsenal. They don't win and we stay in 10th tonight even if we get a drubbing.
  • Arsenal 5 ;nonono