West Ham vs Liverpool (8pm,4th February)

Comments

• edited February 2019
    In this day and age do they really think they can get away with that kind of foul & abusive language..Disgusting isn't a strong enough word..

;doh ;doh
  • You probably can get away with foul and abusive language at a match but less so racist language.
  • Wish/hope that caught that moron on camera.....
  • Think u got what i meant IH, But thanks for correcting me...
  • No place for that garbage. Find him and ban him.
  • And if he hasa season ticket they should give it to charity. Let somebody else watch the matches who can't otherwise go to games.
  • And if he hasa season ticket they should give it to charity. Let somebody else watch the matches who can't otherwise go to games.

Maybe...give to a Muslim? ;wave

Maybe...give to a Muslim? ;wave
    Anyone in particular Outcast ;biggrin
  • edited February 2019

Check out the bit at around 5:55 ;lol
  • Quality. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the skipper doesn't get in trouble for trying to influence the ref. I bet Klopp would go nuts if he saw it.
  • "I didn't see anything"

Bit of a worrying statement from a referee ;lol
  • I do wonder if refs are allowed phones, tv etc at half time. Anyone know? The way Mark asked the question suggests they may.
  • Players and managers talk to the ref at half time all the time you always see them in the refs ear I would rather we did have a word than let the opposition do it. Fergie used to always be on at them. I like when our captain is having a word Nolan used to be very good at it I sometimes think we are too nice in this respect.
  • When I was a lad, the skipper would've said "a yard offside", none of the "metre" business!
  • I see that linesman has been taken off the list for PL games this weekend. Don’t know if he’s got a lower league game or nothing at all.
  • I see that linesman has been taken off the list for PL games this weekend. Don’t know if he’s got a lower league game or nothing at all.

Same trio are officiating at Swansea V Millwall...
  • Secret, don't worry, after Brexit they'll be saying "yard offside" again. ;wink
  • Honestly, bubbles, give them 2.54cm, and they take 1.61km!
  • Secret, I know what you mean ;biggrin

Portia:
    Tarry a little, there is something else.
    This bond doth give thee here no jot of blood;
    The words expressly are "454 grammes of flesh."

We could go on

"In a Station of the Yardo" by Ezra .454 kg
    "The apparition of these faces in the crowd; Petals on a wet, black bough."

Kind of Blue, by Kilometres (x1.61) Davis

Danny Kaye
    2.54cm Worm

;biggrin
  • Bubbles.- my hat to you, sir
  • Bubbles. Very good, I thought I`d logged on to the Open University by mistake.

I`ll lower it a little. Romford Market:

"C`MON LAYDEEEEEZ, ALEXANDERS BANANAS TWO BOB A PAAAAND

You have to shout this in your gruffest cockney accent for full retro effect.

Just wouldn`t sound right in metric parlais.............

• Does anyone remember the Morcambe and Wise "morning stannit" sketch. It's on face-tube but I don't have a clue how to get it on here.
  • Giant

Once you've found the video on You Tube, just copy the link from the address bar, and paste it here.

For this, I copied this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0JK1aAnlhE

• Ah, thanks Grey. ;ok
  • I can't remember where I read this limerick:
    A girl who weighed many an oz.
    Used language I dare not pronoz.
    When a gent most unkind
    Moved her chair from behind
    Just to see (so he said) if she'd boz.
  • Klopp charged for his comments about the ref after the game:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47233177
  • Sweet ;biggrin ;biggrin ;biggrin
  • Good. Muppet