Other matches 19/20 January 2019

2»

Comments

• How was that not a penalty??
  • Andre missed such a obvious pen there Mrs Grey ;ok
  • Yes. And now an offside goal.

VAR needed.
  • Shocking how depsite being 3-0 up against the bottom team in the league Pep brings on Bernardo Silva and Fabian Delph and not Phil Foden

If I was foden id look at Sancho and Callum Hudson-Odoi and be out the door

They need to implement a rule to get more gametime from these kids
  • Now that would show loyalty.
  • edited January 2019
    Citeh goal difference +45 - ridiculous ;doh

That's not an algebra question btw. ;biggrin
  • Llorente scores. Ooops! ;biggrin
  • Llorente takes over from Kane and scores straight away , shame it’s at the wrong end but keep up the good work
  • Fulham playing some decent stuff, had a goal correctly disallowed for offside but it would have been a contender for team goal of the season.
  • Fun fact: Huddersfield are the first team who can’t mathematically overtake another team in the league. Even if they win their remaining 15 games and Liverpool lose theirs, Liverpool are guaranteed to not be able to finish below Huddersfield now
  • edited January 2019
    Spuds with 10 seconds to go ;nonono
    Rubbish Fulham goalkeeping. ;doh
  • Feel gutted for Fulham, they played a full part in an entertaining game
  • Hate Spurs
  • alderz said:

Fun fact: Huddersfield are the first team who can’t mathematically overtake another team in the league. Even if they win their remaining 15 games and Liverpool lose theirs, Liverpool are guaranteed to not be able to finish below Huddersfield now

Fan fact part two: Fulham are the second team who can't mathematically overtake another team in the league. Even if they win their remaining 15 games and Liverpool lose theirs, Liverpool are guaranteed to not be able to finish below Fulham now.
  • ;hmm so Liverpool can still go down is what your saying
  • Having a quiet night in, alderz?
  • alderz, are you trying to tell us that Liverpool won't be relegated this year? ;hmm
  • West Ham are probably the only team that can beat arsenal and man united and get beat by Bournemouth fact, my mrs said get your coat on and go out lol
  • MrsGrey

I'm actually in Seattle so it was more of a hungover morning ;diva