West Ham United v Arsenal (12/1/19, 12:30 KO)

Comments

• I’m sure I saw a giraffe on the pitch...
  • But has Arnie ever done it before?
  • Good call for Obiang (I hope)
  • But has Arnie ever done it before?

I'm sure at some point in his life he's waved at people,,,

• OCS,

I suppose somebody would have to look through the footage of every time he's been substituted. But it's such an innocuous gesture that nobody would remember him doing it, if it weren't for the rumours.

Mountains out of molehills everywhere, IMO.
  • OCS,

I suppose somebody would have to look through the footage of every time he's been substituted.

That's my Saturday night sorted
  • ;lol

Anderson's defensive work has been outstanding today.
  • As has “Rolls Rice”
  • Arnie went down the tunnel at the whistle.
  • ;clap Great result that.

So so pleased for Rice.
  • Arnie off down the tunnel at full time. That's that, I think. ;wave
  • what a win and Rice just added another 10m to his value
  • Can’t say we weren’t warned by Stoke fans.
  • What a win. Rice is awesome. Arnie has a massive chip on his shoulder. Actually started annoying me watching him throw his arms about every 5 seconds.
  • edited January 2019
    MrsGrey said:

Arnie off down the tunnel at full time. That's that, I think. ;wave

Agreed. But I wouldn’t take anything less than £45m. Invest it in someone younger, like we did with Anderson.
  • Also Cresswell bead fantastic today. They all were but he looks to be getting back to his best.
  • Yaasss boys. Well done
  • Forget about Arnie. He’s gone. He did what he always does, made it about him when it’s about Rice & WHU.

Get £50m. We’ll be fine without him. He is priceless to us but his game is done with us.

Cracking result & performance.
  • Eighth in table level with Leicester on 32 and the worst of it we should really have more awesome being a West Ham fan lol
  • Had misgivings about Nasri but so far so good, great performance.
  • Can’t say we weren’t warned by Stoke fans.

Doesn’t matter; we turned a £20m player into a £40m in 18 months. We’re the ones laughing. ;ok

He was an average £10m winger for them.
  • Happy happy joy joy.
  • They did all look delighted for him ;ok
  • Arsenal (alongside Man City) usually give us a good whacking so its a smiley, still half open eyed 630am here!

I've always been positive about Arnie (even when he wasnt doing it when first coming to us - I have evidence to prove this m'lord) but if he wants out then a min 40M and wave goodbye. I dont want anyone at our club who doesnt want to be here. That money will help us and he'll be replaced.

A shame though as he, Nasri, Andersen and Manuel are our 'ballers
  • ;wahoo Fantastic team performance - chased down and won challenges all game - don't remember seeing them first to so many loose balls ;clap
  • Nasri to be fair looks composed and quality balls to teammates consistently well played boys
  • While Pelle is admired for his emphasis on attacking football, he has got our defence so well organised. We catch so many teams offside because the defence works as a unit.

Don't see the club letting Arnie go this window, and certainly not for that price.

Tell his brother to find a buyer at £60m, and he can go in the summer.
  • What a job Pelle has done this season.

Considering where this club was last season, considering he’s got a completely different way of playing, considering all the injuries, he’s performed a miracle so far.

If he keeps adding quality to this squad then I think we could have an exciting few seasons ahead.

Rice’s joy (and the joy of everybody for him) made me want to cry.

And the fans and the atmosphere were incredible, too ;bowdown
  • edited January 2019
    Pelle in his presser:
    We will see what happens with Marko Arnautovic in the next couple of days, and will take the best decision for everyone.”