Nasri Signs. Until end of season and a 1-year option.

2»

Comments

• Still, he's had no pre-season. I'd not expect him to get any meaningful minutes in a PL game. 45 v Birmingham maybe.
  • Imo he'll be on the bench against Brighton. Will only come on if we really look lacking of ideas. I think he'll start against Birmingham.
  • steve

It was a bit unclear, as there is apparently an agreement that players signed at the start of the window aren't eligible for this round of games, but it doesn't cover out of contract players.
  • edited January 2019
    Saying all the right things: “I met with the manager and we had a talk, a really good talk. We talked about everything, not just about football, and I told him how I felt at the time, and that I wanted only one thing; to be back and show everyone that I can still be that guy.

“I want to prove it to myself, which is the most important thing. I want to look at myself in the mirror and be able to say: ‘you came back and did everything good in the right way’.

“It’s for my son as well. He’s too young but when he sees me play, I want it to be competitively. I could have gone somewhere exotic, but I wanted to be back in a competitive league and prove to myself I can still be doing it
    Read more at https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2019/january/01-january/nasri-excited-potential-quality-west-ham#31YoOOHYbymwR1CR.99

#apointtoprove #thatguy
  • edited January 2019
    All the right things apart from saying West Ham ain't exotic. What a liberty!
  • Slowly, Pellegrini is putting together the 2014 Man City side!