Burnley away sun 30 dec 2018 14:15

Comments

• Think we all know he’s not a rb think he’s said that himself what I find amazing his people on here slate him for helping out when zab pulled out slotted in a unfavourable position and set up the winning goal that if had been any one else would be hailed for its vision and to think he’s been injured dropped and played out of position it’s no wonder he seems uncertain sometimes of his actual role for me he’s a team player and a crucial one at that
  • A game that will be decided on set pieces.

When was the last time we scored from a corner?
  • Now you have said that Exeter probably 25 mins in on the 30-12-18 lol
  • I'd take a 1-0 win from a corner
  • We scored from Southampton’s corner the other night
  • You have to be so precise on this forum. ;lol
  • Loose lips sink ships.

;sub
  • From the Beeb
    the Hammers have taken more points in December than Burnley have all season.
  • Grey, well that's it then, nailed on loss. ;biggrin
  • Judging on Sothgates OBE, if we beat Burnley that run of results over the course of a month will get Pelle knighted.
  • edited December 2018

Judging on Sothgates OBE, if we beat Burnley that run of results over the course of a month will get Pelle knighted.

The Dave’s appointment does this mean?
  • It's a light hearted quip regarding Gareth Southgate being awarded and OBE due to the England team performance in the world cup, a run of results I consider quite ordinary and not unexpected even though we did indeed reach further than we expected, possibly due to the teams we would have met being knocked out earlier than expected. It's also recognising that we are currently having what must be our best December for longer than I can remember, and so suggesting tongue in cheek that if Southgate gets an OBE for that Pelle will deserve to be knighted if we beat Burnley!
  • with results going our way today win and we go 7th for the New Year :)
  • If we don't Spurs it up...
  • Be fair. Spurs had a great two days in the title race ;whistle
  • edited December 2018
    They will still have their open top bus ride on account of being second in December come May, and there is probably a meeting taking place about now to name one of their new stands the December 18 stand.
  • And still they get something to be cheerful due to the fact that Arsenal conceded even more than them. ;doh
  • According to Ex, Arnie is available for selection tomorrow; Chicharito is not.
  • Arnie back = free transfer. ;wahoo
  • Arnie back hopefully doesnt mean pulling up after 10 minutes and being out for the rest of the season. Strange how being a long time supporter warps our mentalities ;weep

I had to say it though in hope its avoided!
  • I'd still take a 1-0 win from a corner ;wink
  • edited December 2018
    Slav, sorry to be picky but Phil Mitchell is a Toffee and Steve McFadden is a Manc.

;biggrin
  • edited December 2018
    So we’re on a great roll and Burnley are shipping more goals than this government,it’s going to happen isn’t it...................
  • Mother in law's birthday so lunch party at ours - eat at 12.30 / shove her out of the door by 14.14 ;wave coyi
This discussion has been closed.