Southampton. Away 27 dec 2018 19:45

Comments

• Never worried.
  • Half Way and 27 points. Good turnaround from Pellers
  • So yeah, loss.

I love it when West Ham prove me wrong.
  • edited December 2018

Anderson has been sub-par, but has a great pass/shot in him even so. ...

;ac for Perez at HT to give our attack a clearer focus.

#justsayin
  • One of our most accomplished performances of the season
  • Andy Carroll is actually a very good footballer but he does cover an awful lot of the pitch ignoring the centre forward role which he ought to be dominating.
  • Half Way and 27 points. Good turnaround from Pellers

Actually we are closer to a CL place than we are to the bottom three. Not bad after the start we had. And our next three matches all look doable.
  • And my bet in as well two good finishes think we should stop saying he’s having a bad game cus he keeps scoring after that
  • Most impressive win of the season in many ways, considering our injury problems. Rice is a star, get his contract sorted!
  • What I liked, what I really really liked, was that we carried on playing the style Pelle is drilling into them, regardless of the changes we had to make.

;goal ;goal

;scarf coyi
  • Large glass of your least smug champagne please bartender.
    Good solid 3 points to the ;scarf away from home.
    1-2 in my predictor league
    I have Fabienski and Anderson in my fantasy team, rescuing a poor Boxing Day.
    I may nip out in the morning and buy a tenners worth of lottery tickets.

Probably get a parking ticket.
  • edited December 2018
    Now that was worth staying up 4, considering our injury list, kudos to Manuel and the players on the pitch, to all those who slated Antonio in the past, another performance that IMO proves he's well worth his place in the squad... ;scarf
  • ;clap well played lads really put a shift in ;bowdown ;bowdown ;bowdown
  • Even the way we saw out those last 4 minutes was impressive
  • All this, and I get to listen to Steve Claridge on Radio 5 co-comms replay tomorrow.
  • Great win. Great performance. Even with the missing players, we looked miles better than them from beginning to end.

Special mention to Antonio, who left everything on the pitch.

Rice and Anderson fantastic.
  • Antonio could be getting back into the England fold if he keeps this up
  • Fantastic pass from Antonio for the 2nd goal, and great awareness from Anderson, who had a good look and knew there was no defender near him.
  • edited December 2018
    It’s the season to be jolly, fa la la, la la la....

47A46DB4-2A1A-4B5A-8CB2-0DDC6F8B1B72
  • I hate Southampton so much. So glad we beat them. Total scum of a club
  • Declan Rice needs to be tied down to a contract ASAP !! he is like Kante and we would be stupid to let him slip through our fingers for peanuts.
  • Would have been so much more enjoyable if sparky had still been there ;lol
  • Thought Cresswell looked very good
  • edited December 2018
    Anyone think we'd be on 27 points after the first 4 games?

Could easily end up on 60+

coyi
  • Anyone think we'd be on 27 points after the first 4 games?

Could easily end up on 60+

coyi

That would be nice
  • edited December 2018
    Top ten and gave everyone four game start well done the board and pelle my faith in us definitely restored
  • edited December 2018
    Nope, not after the first four losses. When Pelle said "I've been in this game for a long time, I know what I am doing". I started to believe then.
This discussion has been closed.