Watford (H); Saturday 22nd December, 15:00

123457»

Comments

• On that note
    Here lord Charles aka lord grey
    I am forever blowing bubbles

About 6 mins into this
  • edited December 2018

I have to say that Deeney has a face only a mother could love. Dislike him rather vehemently. ;angry

I disagree with this comment, he's the pits, so there
    Mrs Deeney
  • Troy Deeney said this about his celebration in front of West Ham fans
    people have an opinion on me and my family and that's the only way I can shut them up
    Obviously "family" means a lot to Troy, that's why after 14 happy years with his wife Stacey he's left her and his two kids for another woman.
  • Acting in the way he did just confirmed what I thought of him. It’s not favourable.

I fail to see how acting like a teenager whose been grounded will ‘shut people up’.
  • Troy deeny is a very lucky man in that if he wasn’t a footballer would have another career as a prisoner, despise him and everything he stands for
  • Cuz1 said:

Troy deeny is a very lucky man in that if he wasn’t a footballer would have another career as a prisoner, despise him and everything he stands for

Deeney transferred to HM Prisons in the summer of 2012 but they released him on a free after just three months.
  • And if it wasn't enough that he's such a horrible piece of detritus (I had to choose my word carefully there), who goes around with a name like Troy?

Apart from Troy Tempest that is. ;biggrin
  • Stingray ;lol

God, that'd made me feel old

damn, that's because I am ;lol
  • Anything can happen in the next half hour

Marina, aqua marina...
  • One two miss a few, ninety nine one hundred
  • Alexa_FPL_Lead_1-v2

I'd rather ask Lee Mason thanks ;wink
This discussion has been closed.