Fulham (A); Saturday 15th December, 17:30

Comments

• last 15 minutes was ironman but Fulham wow they look like a team going down. Defending and goal scoring are just shocking.
  • clean sheet - up to 9th - 0 goal difference.
  • last 15 minutes was ironman but Fulham wow they look like a team going down. Defending and goal scoring are just shocking.

Yep. They do. Unfirtunately I appear to have mislaid my bovvered.

• That wasn’t pretty but it’s 4 wins in a row. First time in almost 5 years.
    Watford, Southampton and Burnley still left this month. I’m dreaming of a 7 win December.

;ok Fulham going down imo

Big mistake bringing in Ranieri.
    They've got players who have a bit of speed and can score you (some) goals, but the quality (despite their spend is not great.

They want to play sexy attacking football, but can't/don't defend.

At this point, if they don't realise that those factors are => relegation, and bring in a manager who will stop them conceding goals, so that the (few) goals their sexy attacking players score will actually win them some games, theya re doomed.

And they brought in Ranieri. They've just replaced like with like.

• Lots on here had a go at Masuaku a couple of weeks ago me included but I really watched him today , thought he had a great game .credit to him ;clap
  • Assuming United don't beat Liverpool we will be 2 points from 6th

Cant complain
  • I am going to find out where Zabaleta lives. Buy the house next door, and hope some of the cool rubs off on me.
  • Watched the first half while the wife was watching Michael Buble on a different tele. Told her we could swap for the second half so she could sit in comfort.
    Had forgotten I’ve only got BT on the main set so we had to swap back. Don’t know if she minded or not but I guess I’ll find out when she’s speaking to me again.
  • Who does Michael Buble play for?
  • Has Ham done the Watford thread yet? ;hmm
  • Oops thorn.

Dinner for one thank you.
  • Pelegrinni's claret n blue army................
  • Never in doubt that this unit would come good

COYI
  • Hamstew
    ;biggrin
    ;bowdown your turn again
  • Good result from a funny old performance.

We got to grips with them 2nd half, and rarely looked troubled, but against most PL teams we'd have shipped one or more goals.

If they can't get anything from a performance like that, they are pretty much doomed to relegation.
  • IronHerb said:

We haven't finished with two goals in a game this season, which is a bit odd. We have finished with three or more on eight occasions and won them all.

We can cross that off the list then....
    ;wahoo

A great 3 points away from home, performance not as great, but i'm not complaining, 4 wins in PL in a row, not since bfs in charge has this happened...

So nice to keep winning...And well played to Antonio & Snodgrass, both have had their critics at times, but fair play to both.
  • Doubled our points total in 4 games

If we can maintain that kind of form then, by my reckoning, we should have reached 48 points by the beginning of January.
  • I hate Michael Bibles music. Fact
  • Hamstew said:

;weep

Pull ya self together son. ;lol
  • I dislike Hartson. Rare for an ex hammer. Spouting on about anti Welsh comments during a racism discussion on BT sport. When he himself was awful in the Scottish sun ahead of an England Scotland game when he was at celtic.
  • I do however like our current squad
  • We are 6th on motd
  • ;hmm If that had been one of the top 6 doing what we did today ,Then the media would use one word .............CLINICAL ........ ;clap
  • happy happy joy joy
  • steve said:

;hmm If that had been one of the top 6 doing what we did today ,Then the media would use one word .............CLINICAL ........ ;clap

Tbf, the Comms team I had did say we were clinical.
  • My player ratings:

Fabianski - 9
    Zabaleta - 8
    Balbuena - 8.5
    Diop - 7
    Masuaku - 7
    Noble - 5
    Rice - 6.5
    Snodgrass - 7.5
    Anderson - 8
    Antonio - 8.5
    Hernandez - 6.5

Subs:
    Obiang 6
    Diangana - 7
    Carroll - 6
  • When you think about it, our key players today were generally 'cheap' signings in today's transfer market (Fabianski, Zab, Balbuena, Snodgrass, Antonio). The only exception to this was of course our record signing, Anderson.
  • Harsh on Noble tbh. That ball to Anderson for the first goal was quality
This discussion has been closed.