Fulham (A); Saturday 15th December, 17:30

Comments

• Cuz, I wanted Moyes to stay, was one of the few that wanted Moyes appointed in the first place. I have always liked him, I know he comes across as dour, but he also has a bit of a twinkle in his eye. I was gutted after the first four games, it looked like we had another disappointing season to look forward to, and I must admit I thought Pelle was a big mistake. Having eaten my hat, and followed it up with a large piece of pie, I have to admit that Pelle looks a perfect fit. I love his positive outlook, I love how we are trying (and succeeding) to play. Such a joy to be looking forward to games, and that is win, lose or draw. Top fella is Pelle. ;footie
  • edited December 2018
    According to Ex, Chicharito trained this morning, after a week-long interval, and declared himself fit. May start, or at least be named as a sub. Carroll, Anderson are available for selection; Wilshere and Perez are not. We may end up with Antonio up front, unless Pelle decides to give Carroll a start. ;hmm
  • What’s great about this Pelle side is that structure and style take precedent over individuals.

There’s been a lot of players in and out recently but the way we play continues to cause problems for the opposition.

I think the same will be true today.
  • Lawro predicts that we lose 2-1. I wonder if this is good or bad for us. ;wink
  • Hammerdublin, if Pea says he`s fit, I would start him. Best finisher at the club and hitting some form. I`m sure if Pea starts 38 games in a season, he scores close to 20 goals. With Anderson, Diangana, Snodders and Noble creating the chances, I guarantee he will score over 90 minutes against Fulham. 0--0 it is then. ;scarf
  • We are West Ham, we score three goals in every game (or do we?) ;hmm
  • We haven't finished with two goals in a game this season, which is a bit odd. We have finished with three or more on eight occasions and won them all.
  • COYI a win today should put us in the top half and then we’d be well happy
  • The one that got away - Domingos Quina has scored for Watford ;doh
  • Pengeman said:

The one that got away - Domingos Quina has scored for Watford ;doh

Maybe, but I prefer rice to quinoa.
  • @Adam - I would preferred both as they perform different roles in midfield.
  • A win today puts us in 9th,
    potentially 8th and only 2 points away from 6th place.
    We need to win this one. Last season almost every time we had a chance to progress we fell short. Let’s hope this season is different.
  • As Suz would say we have to smash them ;scarf
  • Gutted today had 6 team accumulator paying out £295.67 five teams won and forest green v Mansfield abandoned so paid out £66.07,
  • Oh good, we’re getting the benefit of Micheal Owens opinion ;doh
  • ;scarf ;scarf ;scarf ;scarf ;scarf
  • That looks wet, cold and miserable down at Craven Cottage tonight. ;hug

Casually puts another log on the fire, pours a slightly oversized glass of rum and settles back into the sofa.
  • edited December 2018
    Cuz, you've almost illustrated perfectly the reason I don't bet; if you win, your stake was not high enough, if you lost you wagered too much, in other words you can never be satisfied ;wink
    Even though you won, you're complaining.
    ;biggrin
  • 50 seconds in and two fouls already by Fulham.

Think we've seen the start of a theme...
  • edited December 2018
    Away fans having a good ol’ sing song in the rain ;clap
  • Good save by Fab
  • He’s rather good ;ok
  • Not really got going yet
  • Get in Snodders!,,,,
  • What a ball by Nobes and great finish by Snodderz ;wahoo
This discussion has been closed.