Fulham (A); Saturday 15th December, 17:30

Comments

• edited December 2018
    Grey,

My response was to Lukerz post. ;ok
  • Herb - completely agree.

Just don’t underestimate them. 10 goals doesn’t tell the whole story. They create numerous chances in their home matches particularly.

I hope we win & am confident of a positive result. But they will 100% cause us problems, so hope we aren’t too complacent.
  • so in other words.......................... ;sofa .......................
  • Really looking forward to watching this one live on BT Sport ;scarf
  • Overall Fulham average 12.6 shots per game (10th) but at home its 17.4 (2nd only to Man City). Cor lummy...
  • Aslef, but how many of them are on target? ;wink
  • Fulham at home 5.4 shots on target per game (6th).

Fab could be in for a busy night...
  • The objective of our defence should be to limit how many shots they have.
  • Fulham have played 7 home games. From ASLEF's figures thats:-
    7 x 17.4=122 shots in total.
    7 x 5.4 = 38 shots on target.
    10 goals scored.
    10/122 = 8.2% success rate.
  • edited December 2018
    Sadly we are the 6th most generous away team, allowing 16 shots per game.

I think I've found why Fulham have such a low shots on target/goal to shots ratio, they are no.1 for shots outside the area (52%).
  • and 98% of those are via Schurrle ;wahoo
  • This would be sooooo West Ham to get done, but I honestly feel MP is changing the mindset of the players

Anyway forget all that and admire this little bit of photography and timing

AD623E10-F953-4A96-ADB0-F75FA56F9EA7
  • Mike Dean appointed ref.

Pellegrini says Wilshere is still injured and Perez's foot is still painful.

Lawro has predicted we'll lose 2-1, the bookies think 1-1 or 2-1 to us are both better bets.
  • Antonio and Cresswell, with Carroll and Masuaku if we find ourselves two down. Mike Dean will try his best to have a big influence on the game (as usual): expect penalties and much card-waving
  • Well, Benitez got manager of the month for November, so that's one less thing to worry about.

Away win, 1-3 coyi
  • Matchday. I woke to a vision. All these months someone has been whispering in ACs ear. "Not yet Andy, Not yet"
    Today that voice screams "now Andy NOWWW"

I think this is a scene from Herbie goes to Monte Carlo.

A Christmas Carroll
    Carroll Singing
    Carroll Smillie
    Carroll the Decker
  • edited December 2018
    Ex says doubts over all our forwards. Carroll unlikely to start, Perez is injured, Hernandez a ‘doubt’ after not training all week. Reckon he’ll be ok, though. Silva to come into the squad.

Could be Antonio up front again.
  • "Not yet Andy..."
  • Hold back, hold back, go get em boy
  • I had a dream last night we won 3-1.

You're welcome.
  • Tempting 18/1 at bet 365 mmmm
  • I had a dream last night we won 3-1.

You're welcome.

Hoping your pre match predictions are better than the recent in play ones ;whistle ;lol ;yercoat
  • Laws of averages Baz ;biggrin
  • Lukerz said:

Ex says doubts over all our forwards. Carroll unlikely to start, Perez is injured, Hernandez a ‘doubt’ after not training all week. Reckon he’ll be ok, though.

The only thing that's new there is about Chicarito ;hmm

About right though, I brought him into my FF team ;weep
  • Step aside Carroll, or should I say X-Andy, Silva to the rescue............ ;goal
  • So we could end up with -
    Fab
    Zab Balbuena Diop Masuaka
    Rice
    Noble Snodgrass
    Anderson Antonio Diangana
  • Lukerz said:

Could be Antonio up front again.

Sounds about right. From right back in one game to striker in the next!
  • Like that team, plenty of pace up front, assuming Pea not available. Would love to see Silva get some playing time though. In Pelle we trust (wasn`t saying that after four games). ;scarf
  • I was as I said apart from Liverpool we could and should have gained points from the others
This discussion has been closed.