Burnley (H) Saturday 2nd Nov, 15:00

Comments

• This team ;angry
  • All over them all half. 1-1. Sickening.
  • edited November 2018
    This season just won’t get started will it?

How bad a team are Burnley.
  • Can kinda see it though. A wonder clearance and a stone wall pen. We all knew it was coming. Kind of glad it's come now rather than last minute.
  • Good effort from Obiang after nice build up, but Hart makes the save.
  • Looks like it might be one of those days. We may need a Hart clanger.
  • well you wonder a definite pen not given, then they score, i am very tired of the sub quality officials in 'the best league in the world'
  • It really is bad luck or no luck.

Big 45 coming up. Really need a boost to get this season going
  • Doesn't matter how much we dominate or how well we play if we can't score goals we don't deserve to win.
    We just don't seem to be able to win matches and just keep gifting points.
  • Did I hear it’s only the second game of the season for this ref? I think I can see why.
  • We've done nearly as well as we can.

We've had a stonewall penalty not given, a goal line clearance and a couple of decent saves from Hart.

Their goal is hugely frustrating, but it shouldn't take away from all the good things we've done.

We need (fans and all) not to panic, and keep doing what we have been doing.
  • thorn

Well, we might well have scored the penalty we won that was not given.
  • Grey I assume you mean keep doing what we have been doing but with some kind of end product.
    It's time we started winning games but we don't look like doing so. We really need a big second half.
  • thorn

No, I mean that if we play how we did for the first half them I think we will score.

I'm not interested in seeing the negatives; I'm interested in getting behind the team, and being positive when their performance deserves it.
  • well you wonder a definite pen not given, then they score, i am very tired of the sub quality officials in 'the best league in the world'

Knowing they have technology now to eliminate this terrible inadequacy of our officials but don't use it makes it so much worse. So many results now changed by bad refereeing, not acceptable.

• Burnley are there for the taking and weve been the much better side

This is a must win

Need a big 45
  • c&b

;ok

Leicester had a nailed on pen (handball that stopped a goal) which would have seen the Cardiff player sent off, but the officials missed it.
  • c&b

;ok

Leicester had a nailed on pen (handball that stopped a goal) which would have seen the Cardiff player sent off, but the officials missed it.

Yeah, I saw that at half time as well, another shockingly poor decision.
  • Good effort from distance by Arnie, but fairly comfortably put behind for a corner by Hart.

No joy from the corner.
  • buffy

;ok

I can see how the officials might miss these incidents, but that TV coverage can instantly show how poor a decision it was and the ref not able to utilise it is just nuts.
  • For all the possession, we aren’t creating much. We only scored from an error and I’m wondering where a goal is coming from at the moment.
  • Hernandez on for Obiang
  • c&b

;ok

Yeah, I saw that at half time as well, another shockingly poor decision.
    As it turns out it was a correct decision as Vardy was offside. Both decisions missed by the officials. So two wrongs do make a right!
  • Fantastic build up, lovely interplay between Arnie and Anderson, but Hernandez can't get to the ball first as it's played across the 6 yard box.
  • Sometimes you have to credit the defenders.

That was a brilliant move, and a fantastic block by Mee.
  • Arnie and Andersen do seem to be building up an understanding between them.
  • Anderson ;wahoo
This discussion has been closed.