Spurs (home) 7:45pm League Cup 31/10/2018 Trick or Treat?

Comments

• Plenty of injuries mean we dont have that much to bring in anyway. That said, we've probably got a few weary legged players after playing with 10 men for a good chunk of the game ;hmm ;doh
  • Adrian; Fredericks Diop Ogbonna Cresswell; Rice; Grady Snodgrass Anderson; Arnie; Hernandez
  • edited October 2018
    IronHerb said:

Who needs a rest?

I don't know. Can you have a quick look at their performance data and blood test results, and let us know. ;wink

Both Fredericks + Ogbonna have articles/interviews on the club site, so I think we can be pretty sure they're both starting tonight.
  • edited October 2018
    Obiang & Arnie fit to play says Ex. Pelle has taken this seriously in the prior two rounds. No need to expect him to treat this any different.

Spurs are expecting to line-up in midfield like:

Wanyama - Winks
    Eriksen - Alli - Son
    Llorente

So not bad.

Reckon we’ll see Adrian, Fredericks, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Obiang, Antonio & Hernandez. Then we will probably select a portion of the regulars, so probs Snodgrass, Rice, Balbuena etc due to our injury issues. Arnie off the bench for me.

Would guess: Adrian; Fredericks, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Rice, Obiang; Diangana, Snodgrass, Antonio; Hernandez
  • That's a strong team, Lukerz - all senior 1st team players except Diangana ;ok
  • I reckon Diop will start with Ogbonna, as they've started both the other rounds together too. Oxford didn't play for the U23 last night
  • What position is he playing these days, do you know?
  • Oxford plays as a CB for the U23s
  • Cheers ;ok
  • West Ham United: Adrian (c), Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Masuaku, Rice, Obiang, Diangana, Felipe Anderson, Antonio, Chicharito
    Subs: Fabianski, Balbuena, Coventry, Powell, Snodgrass, Lucas, Arnautovic
  • Not a bad line up given all the injuries. Spurs' midfield and attack look strong but defo weak in defense. 2-1 Hammers.
  • Snodgrass, Perez and Arnie from the bench too. Spurs are quite strong though.
  • ;thumbsup happy with that team .now lets go get them......... ;wahoo
  • Spurs (for completeness) : Gazzaniga, Aurier, Foyth, Sanchez, Walker-Peters, Wanyama, Winks, Eriksen (c), Alli, Son, Llorente
    Subs: Vorm (GK), Eyoma, Marsh, Skipp, Sissoko, Nkoudou, Lucas Moura
  • Let's bash em coyi
  • Smash ‘em coyi
  • Oh no! I've just realised that it could go to penalties if there's no winner in normal time.

;sofa

• Antonio to score
  • Son to score ;doh
  • Poor defending.
  • Derby have scored three times and are 2-1 down ;lol
  • Get Anderson off corners.
  • Son to score ;doh

His first goal in 20 games.

Obvs.
  • MrsGrey said:

Get Anderson off corners.

Hes awful isn't he... like does he not know how to lift the ball off the floor...
  • edited October 2018
    It's mad that these are professional footballers and I can't think of any of them that I would pick as a set piece taker?
  • How bad is Antonio these days
  • Anderson is really going to have to improve a lot to show he's worth the sort of money we paid for him. Set pieces, weight of pass, urgency in attack. There's just not enough there for me.
  • Fredericks looking the opposite of sharp.
  • MrsGrey said:

Fredericks looking the opposite of sharp.

I'm not surprised really
  • Diangana our brightest outlet atm but you can see hes quite raw and that final ball isn't quite there
This discussion has been closed.