West Ham vs Spurs (15:00, 20/10/18) - Match build-up, commentary, discussion & analysis

123457»

Comments

• Atmosphere was good but was always going to be affected by the 3pm kick off which is quite unusual vs spurs and most derbys. Shame it wasnt the 5.30 game.
  • edited October 2018
    Whoever had the flares/fireworks had one left over and decided it would be fun to let it off on a Central Line train. The line was shut down between Leytonstone and Liverpool Street for 20 minutes while we checked that it wasn't the train that was on fire.

On the plus side I was told to put my train away about two hours before I was meant to get off and had an extra long lunch break.
  • edited October 2018

Whoever had the flares/fireworks had one left over and decided it would be fun to let it off on a Central Line train. The line was shut down between Leytonstone and Liverpool Street for 20 minutes while we checked that it wasn't the train that was on fire.

;doh ;doh

What an utter twonk.
  • Lloris who had a blinder on Saturday is sent off tonight against PSV
  • Turn up drunk again ;whistle
  • Was discussing at work that the delay to spuds new stadium means that they will be out of the champions league by the time it opens :)
This discussion has been closed.