Post Summer Transfer Rumours and Speculation

124»

Comments

• edited December 2018

Think it’s all rubbish. He’s said only last week that he wants to stay and is hoping for an extension to his contract.

I'd be shocked if he gets what he wants though. Unless he gets a pay as you play contract, he will be moving somewhere.
  • Pelle seems to rate him and said last week that it’s up to Andy to prove he deserves an extension and if he does it then he’ll get one. The club have an option to extend.
  • Cant see Andy going to Turkey, the Journo's probably saw him in Waitrose buying his Xmas bird and put 2 and 2 together ;doh
  • I can't see Billi Mucklow wanting to relocate her Bikram Yoga studio from Loughton High Road to Istanbul.

The AC to Galatasary rumour originally came from Turkish sports newspaper Fanatik, I seem to recall they've been the source of several rumours about players either joining us from or going to Turkish clubs but the transfers never actually happened.
  • ;clap... wasn’t sure after the first season but this year... ;bowdown

"There was something in the papers saying ‘Zabaleta is thinking about retiring’ and let me tell you that is absolute rubbish! I’m enjoying my football and am so proud to be part of West Ham United Football Club."
  • From the BBC gossip page - Welsh former West Ham defender James Collins, 35, tore up a £50,000 contract at Aston Villa after injuring himself in training an hour after signing it.
  • So from KUMB and other places I have looked at:- these are all the transfer rumours for January I have heard and compiled

Gary Medel - Besiktas
    Bradley Dack - Blackburn
    Gabriel Barbosa - Inter Milan
    Ruben Loftus Cheek - Chelsea
    Samir Nasri - Free agent
    Yaya Toure - Free agent
    Victor Moses - Chelsea
  • Loftus-cheek on a permanent would be very exciting imo....