Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

WEST HAM FANS, I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hi Guys,

I'm currently undertaking my dissertation, which is focused around the globalisation of football, specifically looking at West Ham, and how the increasing business-like state of football has caused a rift between board and fans. I have a survey that I would really appreciate some of you filling out, it would be a massive help!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfD1Ee3XhcVDA-K_muSzpuBUbcTjhW3BrpxeOXyqWkLgv1RDw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks!

Comments

• Just doing it now.

Can you explain why some questions allow a yes/no/somewhat response, but others only allow yes/no? ;hmm

For example, the question about the relationship between the club and the fans is too complex for a yes/no answer, for me.

Can we skip questions?
  • Oh, and now I've got to the question about the 'ladies' game....

Had you considered (particularly since the club itself has now opted to refer to 'women' rather than 'ladies') adopting that term in your survey?

(Sorry, I realise it may be too late to change your questions. Did you pilot the survey first, before 'going live' with it?)
  • OK, finished. I had to leave a couple blank, but I hope the answers help with your dissertation. Good luck, and it would be interesting to see it once you have completed it ;ok

PS. Stating that you are focusing on 'how the increasing business-like state of football has caused a rift between board and fans' seems like you have already decided on what we are going to be answering to some of the questions ;wink
    SuzanneClaret