The Managerial Merry-Go-Round 2018/19 - sackings etc at other clubs

Comments

• I think they will go for Pochettino which would be a real shame for spurs ;whistle
  • Wouldn’t it just ;devil
  • PLF, terrible ;weep ;lol ;lol
  • ;hmm will be sorry to see Mourinho leave the prem,who am I going to laugh at .well there are a few but he is a character, Because of that the prem will be worse off without him .Guess he will get a job in Spain or Portugal .always looked for his post match comments ;wave
  • edited December 2018
    I think they need a manger with a proven Premiership record, perhaps a more mature manager who has experience of expensive players and high expectations but that cut his teeth and proved him self at lower levels of expectations. He must also play an attacking style of football to rid the club of dourness and enthuse the existing players after Mourinho's stewardship. If he could also be able to weather a start that was not what is hoped but manage to retain faith in himself and his plan and see it through to success, he should also look as though he always needs a good haircut, even immediately after having a haircut.

Anyone know anyone??
  • Claret, I had been thinking of just such a person and then gave up. Mum's the word ;wink
  • Caretaker manager when people like zidane are available, smells like waiting for summer and Potch, I so hope so ;devil
  • edited December 2018
    Apparently so lol
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46612442
    The Premier League club appeared to make the announcement by mistake on their website on Tuesday evening, but the page was later deleted.

Not just us, then ;lol ;doh
  • Martin O'Neil is between jobs...
  • Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. even though he signed a new 3 year contract with Molde two weeks ago!
  • Norwegian season is over and doesn’t start up again until March. I’m sure he’ll return there in May provided he doesn’t work miracles at United and get the job full time.
  • Might be better off with Olé-Biscuitbarrel
    (full name Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel)

;biggrin
  • Crikey Bubbles, you're going back in time now. ;lol
  • Giant, classics never grow old, at least that's what my wife tells me. ;biggrin
  • And me, well not your wife bubbles mine lol
  • This did make me chuckle!

What a day at United. Jose sacked, Carrick appointed interim manager for 48 hours. Now OGS is manager on the same day. United broke it on their website, then deleted it. Norwegian PM tweeted it, then deleted. All this Whilst Gary Neville was laying into Pogba. Clubs a mess.
  • The love in for Klopp and Poch..

Jose won more than both of them combined while at Man U...

Klopp spent more than Jose during the same period...

Not a Jose fan but the Klopp love in gets on my nerves....
  • Personally, I enjoy watching Liverpool play a lot. His interviews are annoying, but I am never a fan of hearing managers speak as they are almost always blinkered and biased. Mourinho is the most frustrating and negative manager to listen to, and for the money spent he never stopped moaning about not spending more and then served up dour, boring, unimaginative football. I’m not saying Klopp is excellent or anything and he definitely gets an easy ride from the press, but I would prefer him and Poch in the league over Mourinho any day of the week
  • So Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been appointed interim manager at Manchester United. The BBC Football website wants to know "Can you name the Manchester United team that won the 1990 Champions League final?"

Well, no. No I can't. Really. In the same way that I can't name the Tranmere Rovers team that won the 1990 Leyland DAF Cup final. Is there any particular reason why I should?
  • edited December 2018
    No one can name the Manchester United team that won the 1990 Champions League final because back then it was the European Cup and AC Milan beat Benfica.

I think they mean 1999. And the name was still Manchester United
  • Citeh 2 defeats in last 5 games - Pep OUT ;lol
  • Make that 3 defeats in last 4 EPL games - Pep OUT ;lol
  • Before the Chelsea game, much of the meejah had Puel on the verge of the sack...
  • MCFC falling apart, right now our worst nightmare look more likely to catch LFC