Arsenal away 25th Aug, the battle at the bottom, can we keep it below 5?

Comments

• edited August 2018
    Just our luck freak goal after missed chances, row z diop, no luck whatsoever
  • Nooooooooooooooooo
  • edited August 2018
    Scrappy, unlucky.

Poor by Diop who sends it higher than forward, and the ball eventually gets played off him and in for an OG.
  • Diop with an awful awful attempt at a clearance, and then scores an own goal. I thought he’d played alright today, but that clearance was so rash
  • Haven’t been impressed with Diop all game and then he makes a hash of the clearance and scores an own goal.
  • Good block by Diop this time as Arsenal go for the jugular. Out for a corner.
  • If it wasn't for bad luck...
  • They're all over us like a rash atm, need to hold out to stay in the match.
  • we play well now i fear 4-1 despite playing well
  • Yarmie on for Snodgrass
  • Lovely take down by Yarmie and looks to play in Hernandez who has just gone too soon and is flagged offside.
  • second game in a row we have lost a lead to go behind
  • edited August 2018
    Fredericks in the book, free kick to Arsenal near the byline just outside the box.

Fortunately hit too hard and out for a goal kick.
  • Good save by Fabs, from distance but through players, turns it round the post for a corner.
  • Masuaku is such an enormous liability at fullback. We need Creswell back in the side
  • edited August 2018
    Great chance.

Anderson again drives from deep, plays in Perez who is caught between a shot and a cross, and it's poor as either.

Seeing it again, I think it was intended as a cross for Yarmie or Hernandez (not sure which it was) but was badly overhit.
  • Wilshere in the book.
  • A couple of good chances, good ball in by Fredericks and Heradez can't head on target, then put across the 6 yard box but no-one (Yarmie being the closest) can get a touch.
  • Into 4 mins of added
  • edited August 2018
    3-1.

Wilshere initially did well to keep possession, but then lost it and Arsenal broke, again down our left. Ball cut back to Welbeck, who has time to pick his spot.

Slightly harsh imo.
  • typical late goal vs arsenal , do we ever learn
  • We can't stop conceding and we can't put away our chances.

Come on West Ham, change the blooming record!
  • Monreal and Welbeck strike yet again. Why can’t we just see out the 2-1.
  • Can’t see us ever winning a game. We have to score 3 at least to stand any chance the way we defend. We are hopeless no matter who plays. How many times do we leave players completely unmarked in the box.
    We can’t keep saying it takes time to gel because we know it does but we can’t even do the basics when it comes to defending.
  • That's a harsh, harsh scoreline.
  • lots of rude words come into my head, are they fit enough
  • did better than last week but still miles off looking like a proper PL side. Might be here a while waiting for the first point on the board.
  • 2nd goal was awful. 3 chances for a big header away none taken.
This discussion has been closed.