• MrsGrey said:

mike said:

Plus my 160 quid for my season ticket. ;whistle

And expat's tenner to go on the waiting list ;wink
    And I chipped in 47 quid for my international claret membership,

You’re welcome
    ;wink
  • edited July 2018
    Yaya toure to West Ham rumours surfacing...
  • His agent must be getting desperate
  • I think that's come from the resident ITK on KUMB.

The same ITK that said we'd agreed fees for Mawson and Bruno Fernandes.

Handfuls of salt with that particulaer rumour, I'd suggest.
  • Anderson granted a work permit according to the Mail

So am I allowed to say “it is close”?
  • Feels weird....a long running transfer sga that does actually feel like we are gonna pull it off

Think its like its gonna be a front 3, with Yamrolenko right, Anderson left with Arnie central

Still feel like Hernandez may be off still
  • Well, Wikipedia says he plays for West Ham so we must have already bought him!
  • Sky now reporting that Anderson is close to signing. Fee agreed. They say discussions are still ongoing over ‘outstanding terms’ (whatever that means) but if all goes well he could have a medical by the weekend.
  • He's probably discussing his 'loyalty' bonus with Lazio.
  • Fulham get Seri for reported £35m. ;hmm
  • But not for £17m!
  • Couple of ITK's on other forums claim Pellegrini agreed to take over as our manager back at the end of 2017 subject to survival, & therefore already has extensive knowledge of the squad & the areas that we are lacking. I am actually quite impressed that we've signed a dynamic full-back, passing CM, quick left-footed winger, imposing CB & another PL level GK. It suggests that he immediately knew what was needed & is getting it done asap. Hopefully when the season kicks off his managerial pedigree will shine through & see the players who were here last year dramatically improve alongside the new additions.
  • So I wonder whether he saw enough in Rice to believe he is a DM ;hmm

I agree he's addressed some of the requirements, but the massive hole in our midfield that teams kept walking through for the last couple of seasons hasn't yet be filled, IMO, unless, as I say, Rice is going to be that man.
  • The sum total of summer activity means I cannot wait for the season to begin. At this stage, the club could post a video of a tin of beans in a home jersey, and I'd get excited about it!
  • Looks like the transfer action is speeding up. Fulham getting in some players. I think next week will se a bundle of action.
  • secrethammersfan, I agree with this bit;
    The sum total of summer activity means I cannot wait for the season to begin.
    But its not just the signings it is also the new manager and what he's likely to do with them that has me counting down the days til the season's start. Happy days.
  • I think its clear Pellegrini has being watching us for a while and knows exactly where we are weak and what he wants from his team. He has got in pace, he has got in better technical players. Things we were severely lacking last season. If he can get a DM he will probably feel that our business is done I think.
  • He has also brought the average age of the team down I think we were the 2nd oldest West Brom were 1st. Im looking forward to see how quickly Pellegrini can get them playing the way he wants and hopefully we will see some great attacking football
  • Triple Training, as well. For years, we've been saying the team tire out easily. It was obvious from as far away as China, apparently!
  • If you have followed previous pre-season coverage, you'll know that triple training sessions are not new.
  • New for us ;whistle
  • Just read on another forum that Leeds are paying us £10.5m for Hugill.

On that one hand I'm ;hmm

On the other I'm ;wahoo
  • edited July 2018
    Fee of £35m agreed for Anderson, Sky reporting just now.

Player is flying in today for a medical.
    14:07 BREAKING NEWS

West Ham have agreed a club-record deal in the region of £35m for Lazio midfielder Felipe Anderson, according to Sky sources.

Sky Sports News reported earlier on Thursday that there were some other terms still to be finalised – and we understand those have now been agreed.

The 25-year old is expected to fly to London today to complete a medical – personal terms are not expected be a problem.
    http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre
  • Jao Mario in talks to join Wolves on a season long loan.
  • Lukerz said:

Fee of £35m agreed for Anderson, Sky reporting just now.

Player is flying in today for a medical.

IMG_20171009_165241
  • To quote an old football phrase
    "It's getting better and better and better" ;wahoo
  • IronHerb said:

Fulham get Seri for reported £35m. ;hmm

I wonder at what point will he realise exactly who he’s signed for? He was likely told he was signing for a West London PL team but probably didn’t research it much further..
  • Sky reporting that Palace are considering a £15mil ofr Antonio

I dont mind letting him go, but for at least £20m+

Also if we can recoup £10m for Hugill would be great
  • Doesn’t sound good
This discussion has been closed.