World Cup Last 16 and onwards (excluding England matches)

Comments

• ;nonono pesky Germans
  • Have to say, Sweden completely disintegrated when playing against 10 men - completely wilted and were rabbits in the German headlights
  • I would expect Henrik Larrsonns make up artist could be looking for a new job in the morning. Or is trump the new orange?
  • edited June 2018
    I remember, asking / begging, Miss lost t come with me to lennards, TVs I beer garden s rainham, she agreed.
    Fat frank shoot, and hit the back of net.
    Whatever
    Waiting for justice
    ;cheers
  • steve said:

;nonono pesky Germans

Nice motahs though...... ;run
  • They would only have moaned if the Mexico / Sweden result put them out. As it stands now, if they beat S.Korea by 2 goals they are through whatever ;nonono
  • My early interest has faded. Holding at corners is back again, refs are being insulted by stroppy players, lots of 1-0 results. Oh and Brazil & Germany will be in the final four, as usual. But some great goals, about four entertaining games, plenty of drama, and the Predictor thing to hold my attention. The jury is out, my hopes remain high.
  • I have to be honest, removing the frustration of what does appear to be policy over the (non) use of VAR on wrestling fouls in the box, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this World Cup, not one 0-0 plenty of drama, the little guys making it difficult for the bigger nations.

That goal for Germany was huge for all three teams in that group, Sweden beating and putting a few past MEXICO isn’t inconceivable, however unlikely, especially as Germany will almost certainly do the business against Korea.

I’ve got a feeling Senegal could be the 90’s version of Cameroon, come on Diaffra and Cheik!
  • Supporting Poland now.

Fabianski is a Hammer ;wahoo
  • Come on Colombia!
    I still haven’t forgiven Poland for eliminating us in 1973.
    I can really hold a grudge! ;devil
  • We bought the other keeper, yeah?
  • We thought Fabianski was playing but he’s not...
  • MIA,

I still haven't forgiven Norman Hunter for not putting the Polish winger into the stand that night. It was something Norman did on a regular basis......
  • Poland appear not to have a clue. ;doh
  • They would have had a clue if I hadn't predicted them to score 2 goals.
  • edited June 2018
    Dunno why I'm laughing. I had a 1-1 draw
  • Poland are really bad, a lot worse than I thought they’d be.
  • Colombia look very, very good.
  • Looking forward to Columbia v Senegal winner take all, draw may do, game.
  • Tell you what, from an entertainment point of view, an England v Columbia showdown would potentially be an absolute cracker
  • Reckon we should take a look at Barrios of Columbia, their version of Kante.
  • Baracks_a_hammer.
    I do not want England drawn against Colombia.
  • Quintero's some player.
  • I agree, Columbia have some excellent players. That said, if you want to go into the latter stages, you tend to meet better teams so we'll just have to get on with it, raise our levels and beat them
  • Picking out players on one or two performances is dangerous. You would not touch Lewandowski with a barge pole on his two performances so far but we all know he's a quality player.
  • You mean like Enner Valencia??

;lol
  • edited June 2018
    2-0 down and a man sent off, the Russian implosion, lucky they are through. They could end up playing France though finishing as runners up ! not looking good for the Russians.
  • What's that song again, the drugs don't work ;whistle
  • Yeold,

I thought it was Spain or Portugal next for Russia?
  • Fortune ;ok