World Cup KO: En-ger-land, En-ger-land, En-ger-land (was 'Group G')

Comments

• How quick are these Belgians?

;run
  • Another Tunisian gone off on a stretcher. What's ''are you West Ham in disguise'' in Arabic?
  • MrsGrey said:

How many more times is Phil Neville going to say Belgium are too quick for Tunisia?

#sevenandcounting

Just be grateful that you don’t have to listen to the commentators on Fox Sports.
  • Tunisia are giving Belgium a game, though. Lots of errors but they are creating their chances. I expect England will go through to the next round tomorrow, though.
  • Appalling clearance attempt leads to Belgian 3rd.
  • Another Tunisian gone off on a stretcher. What's ''are you West Ham in disguise'' in Arabic?

انت وست هام بالمتنكر؟

• What are the chances of no goals in the 2nd half so that I can pick up 2 points?

I think the choices are “no” or “fat”.
  • So Bats could of had a five minute hat trick. ;doh
  • To be fair, Tunisia couldn't play this game like they did against us, they had to try to come out and play a bit to get points, and leave themselves more open at the back. Belgium have got Lukaku firing as well.

I think we would have had more goals in our game if they had used the same tactics.
  • MrsGrey said:

How many more times is Phil Neville going to say Belgium are too quick for Tunisia?

#sevenandcounting

Ha ha Mrs Grey, I missed the first couple of minutes and then spent the rest of the first half muttering to myself that I wish Kevin Kilbane would shut up. Then he must have morphed into Phil Neville. ;lol

انت وست هام بالمتنكر؟

Are you in jureslam?
  • MrsGrey said:

#sevenandcounting

I didn’t think any co-comms could irritate as much as Glen Twaddle...... stand up Phil Neville ;doh
  • Giant - they do sound quite alike, and I've got them mixed up in the past.

But I think I have got them sorted now (accent, and level of twonkness).
  • Nods head
  • Level of twonkness must be a difficult decision surely. ;hmm
  • Iain Dowie was on co-comms for the Mexico game and he is very, very bad.
  • IronHerb said:

Level of twonkness must be a difficult decision surely. ;hmm

Actually, no. The Nevster is inane and dull. Kilbane says stupid things.

Imo
  • MrsGrey said:

Giant - they do sound quite alike, and I've got them mixed up in the past.

But I think I have got them sorted now (accent, and level of twonkness).

Unless it was actually NOT Phil Neville ;puzzled ;hmm
  • I think BBC have had quite poor co-comms. Lawrenson has reached new levels of twonkness.
    imagelost said:

Another Tunisian gone off on a stretcher. What's ''are you West Ham in disguise'' in Arabic?

انت وست هام بالمتنكر؟

Are you in jureslam?
    Not anymore. I’ve moved my base back to London.
  • Lawrenson has reach new levels of twonkness?...... ;nonono
  • I think BBC have had quite poor co-comms. Lawrenson has reached new levels of twonkness.

imagelost said:

Another Tunisian gone off on a stretcher. What's ''are you West Ham in disguise'' in Arabic?

انت وست هام بالمتنكر؟

Are you in jureslam?
    Not anymore. I’ve moved my base back to London.
    Wanna do the half marathon there, it’s in feb, ,,, i
  • Best player in this picture... ;hmm

0FD428D2-1ABD-4C3F-9046-285991268231

Mark Chapman

Frank Lampard
  • MrsGrey said:

#sevenandcounting

Ha ha Mrs Grey, I missed the first couple of minutes and then spent the rest of the first half muttering to myself that I wish Kevin Kilbane would shut up. Then he must have morphed into Phil Neville. ;lol
    Funny you should mention this....

Saw Phil Neville tweet that he was off to a certain PL game/location one day, just scrolled past, didn’t think too much of it

Watched a PL game, can’t remeber who it was but there was a moment in the game and the commentator who I was certain was Neville came out with something pretty ridiculous.

Now I don’t normally tweet welll known people, I may reply or comment but I don’t normally set out a tweet and @ them in it, this time I did, explained the moment in the game, gave him a serious rebuke and @ Phillip......

Didn’t think too much of it until a while later, my notifications on Twitter were going off the wall, couple of hundred it was, he’d Replied, something to the effect “not me pal I’m not at that game, I’m in the studio”

It was in fact Kevin Kilbane who was on Comms.....

;doh

;biggrin
  • Oh and btw that piece on sterling is fantastic, nobody knows what these players have been through most of the time and the sacrifices they and their families have made, massive respect to his Mum and for me even more so to his sister, to do that for your brother at that age, so often......

;clap
  • Lucky England T-Shirt is on, win to wear ratio of 100%.......matches well up against Alladyce’s record as England Manager ;lol ;lol

0E657060-11CE-4FDF-8BC3-C0C82B354BC8
  • Anyone else notice how nice all the Panama players were to to kids in the tunnel ,unlike England who wanted nothing to do with them ;nonono shame on you all England
  • This ref needs to get a grip on some of their players otherwise there is going to be a serious injury.
  • Great score so far.
    Agree re Egyptian ref, poor IMO & looks capable of some well dodgy decisions , we don't need to give him any reason to make a call because he looks like he would be more than willing.
    Come on ;scarveng