The Moyes Ex-club Club; Part One. Man U (H) Thurs 10th May 2018 7:45pm ko Sky Sports

1235»

Comments

• Rice has got to be a starter, alongside Oggy, next season. Why would you want to hide and protect him? He's an international player to boot.

We need another CB, if we are going to maintain three at the back, but he should replace Cresswell.
  • I didnt say hide him or bench him, i judt said we need a new CB in general

We just have to be cautious not to expect too much too soon, John stones best form of his career is aruably still the one where he played 22 games fir Everton when he was 20

Cant think of any 19 year olds who are arguably the #2 CB at a club

Dont think its unrealsitic to expect if he played all 38 games a season hes going to hit patches where he struggles (much like the last few week) and we need quality for those patches

Whether its alongside rice or pushing him for a spot we need a new CB imo especially given the age and injury profile of Oggy, Reid and Collins
  • "I said no tongues !!!"
  • IronHerb said:

We need another CB, if we are going to maintain three at the back, but he should replace Cresswell.

Agreed. Creswell isn’t good enough in the CB role. He’s had too many bad games there this season, imo.
  • I thought the tackle that incensed Noble (studs down the back of his leg) was actually made by that toerag Herrera. Nobes thought it was Pogba yet again, and blew his stack. No excuse for that, or the fingers in the face stuff. Thought Pogba stayed very calm, considering. Herrera, naturally, disappeared and acted innocent. Or am I wrong?
    I thought the team played reasonably well, but Moyes' unwillingness to attack is disappointing. If Fulham don't get the last promotion place, we should grab their Manager & a couple of their players (IMO)
  • Personally i think it was Pogba who kicked out....but wasnt much more than a cynical foul that Noble, and any CM in the league, are guilty of doing when a midfielder has the run on him

But again i cant remember fully but roetty sure it was pogba
  • I thought the team played reasonably well, but Moyes' unwillingness to attack is disappointing.

Taking Arthur off and putting Carroll on is "unwillingness to attack"?

This discussion has been closed.