The Moyes Ex-club Club; Part One. Man U (H) Thurs 10th May 2018 7:45pm ko Sky Sports

Comments

• Noble smashing Pogba to the ground ;devil
  • Hope Hugill gets some game time feel sorry for the kid ,sure it was his dream move to a prem club to bad it was us
  • I'm sure he didn't expect to be a first team regular this season.
  • Lanzini is having a poor game so far
  • Noble needs his signature, ‘put body in front of ball, and stumble them fall’, given a name. ‘The Noble Block and drop’?
  • Doing our best to shoot ourselves in the foot defensively, as usual. So many self-inflicted problems.
  • Just our luck to get a dynamic, fluid, motivated ManU compared to the lethargic, unambitious one other teams have faced recently.
  • They are more dynamic and fluid but our midfield are acting as doormen and just opening things up for them.
  • Not sure they’ve been all that dynamic. Their chances have all come from one of our players losing the ball or failing to clear it.
  • Ref is a bit one sided
  • Inept, is the word you were looking for.
  • why are the defenders playing 10 yards off Lingard ???? guy has time to turn around and move 3 yards before someone in Claret and Blue decides to do anything.
  • Deliberate handball
  • I wish Jao Mario had about 95% more intensity
  • All down to onions.

Imo United have been far more ambitious than in recent games, and their play has been more fluid.
  • I don't think they want to lose two on the bounce and they know we don't win two on the bounce so it's in their favour.
  • I'd like to see big Andy can come. Think he will be a real threat. Arnie and Carroll up top would cause them all sorts of problems (although it is a risky move).
  • Real lack of intesity in this game

Not gett8ng enough from mario and Lanzini, and Arnie is dropping deep too much so there isnt anyone in the box

Moyes giving noble instructions
  • This game is there for the taking. Lanzini off, Carroll on imo. Then attack with purpose and cause them issues. We can be a threat if we don't hold back going forwards and I think we could get the better of Smalling.
  • Think moyes will be happy with a point so dont think anything is.gonna change at least for the next 10/15
  • Bit surprised Masuaku was the one ti come off

Lose a natural wide player who could whip it in for Andy

Have ti change the shape up as well
  • Champo

We've gone 4-4-2
  • Yea i know

Dont look super comfortable offensively since the change

But not doing too bad
  • Zabaleta still full of running. Lanzini down to walking pace.
  • Tbf all of te mf are looking tired

Mario lanzini and kouyate struggling to get up in that last counter
  • Mario looks like hes playing LWB
  • Mark Noble ..... very lucky to still be on the pitch.
  • Whats he doing

Shouldve been sent off
  • Mark Noble has run rings around Pogba all night rbh. Pogba is a brat and kicked out at him. Fair enough Nobes overreacted but I love him so I am biased when I say good decision ref.
  • All a result of the ref never having a grip on the game, and being inconsistent. It was a kick on Nobes that started it.
This discussion has been closed.