The Moyes Ex-club Club; Part One. Man U (H) Thurs 10th May 2018 7:45pm ko Sky Sports

Comments

• I think the club recognise that a couple of good results in these games will help the atmosphere around the club going into the summer. If we get spanked twice the unrest will be palpable.
  • Let's hope so Mrs G. ;ok
  • and each extra spot we move up the league is worth an extra £1.2 mill I think, it might be higher now.
  • and each extra spot we move up the league is worth an extra £1.2 mill I think, it might be higher now.

And thus doubling our transfer budget in the process... ;whistle
  • So if we climb a few spots, that will go a long way towards covering Rafa’s release fee
  • It's an additional £2m per place starting with £2m for 20th position. (We currently stand 15th so £12m)
    Every team gets a guaranteed £85m from TV rights and we will get an additional £10-12m for live games. Non of this contains cup matches.
  • I think that it is £2m a place now.
  • I didn’t want Rafa because thort he’d want a outrageous budget but if we could tempt him then I believe would be a step in the right direction
  • Sully would want the extra money to furnish Dave Jnr's London pad with some more garish coving.

Moyes will want the extra league positions to strengthen his hand when it comes to re-negotiating his contract.

Can't see us resting players, TBH. Full strength for the last two games I reckon.
  • edited May 2018

Sully would want the extra money to furnish Dave Jnr's London pad with some more garish coving.

;lol

D'ya think the family motto is 'you can never have too much gilt or too many mirrors'
  • Lawro says 1-1 ;nonono
  • edited May 2018
    No Lukaku, Fellaini, Carrick, Matic or Rojo according to Manchester Evening News

Man U squad that boarded the flight to London today

GK David de Gea, Sergio Romero, Joel Pereira

DF Luke Shaw, Phil Jones, Victor Lindelof, Chris Smalling, Daley Blind, Ashley Young
    Antonio Valencia, Eric Bailly

MF Scott McTominay, Ander Herrera, Paul Pogba, Juan Mata

FW Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial, Jesse Lingard, Alexis Sanchez
  • Easy meat. Smash them.
    Put your pension on it.
    If I am wrong I won’t hesitate to apologise.
  • Apology accepted...............................
  • edited May 2018
    I have a few of Her Majesties currency units placed with a certain Mr Hill with aspirations of a stunning WHU victory.

Also some additional units for 1-0, 2-0 and 2-1

COYI
  • edited May 2018
    Usually its games like these Rashford and Sanchez suddenly turn it on and smash in goals.
  • edited May 2018
    Adrian
    Rice - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Zabaleta - Mario - Noble - Kouyate - Masuaku
    Lanzini
    Arnautovic

Hart, Collins, Evra, Fernandes, Obiang, Carroll, Hugill

1-1

I want us to be positive and smart. Not just sitting deep for 90 mins. Lets get on the front foot.
  • edited May 2018
    3 points against Man U and our final game becomes a little bit more interesting ! as we will be involved in a 6 way battle for 10th place with Newcastle / Watford / Bournemouth / Crystal Palace / Brighton.

Final Fixtures

West Ham vs Everton
    Crystal Palace vs West Brom
    Liverpool vs Brighton
    Newcastle vs Chelsea
    Burnley vs Bournemouth
    Man Utd vs Watford

• Or a point tonight...
  • Usually its games like these Rashford and Sanchez suddenly turn it on and smash in goals.

The good news is that Sanchez only scored in two games out of the seven he's played against us, the bad news is one of those two games was at the London Stadium last season where he scored a hat trick.

Rashford has also played us seven times but has only scored once, in an FA Cup replay in 2016
  • Fed up of demanding 2 up top but there can be no excuse now we are safe. Would have preferred to see Hernandez there with Arnie but let's see if Carroll and Arnie can play together to learn for next season. Should give Zab at least one match off and try Fernandes as RWB.

Adrian
    Rice - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Fernandes - Noble - Kouyate - Masuaku
    Lanzini
    Arnautovic Carroll
  • ;nonono Fernandes with defensive responsibilities?
  • He has played there before and not done too bad. Byram would be better but I think he is out injured.
  • COYI 2-0, Nobes and Arnie
  • edited May 2018

He has played there before and not done too bad. Byram would be better but I think he is out injured.

Fernandes played RWB once this season, he got taken off at half time because he was so utterly awful and Bilic got the sack two days later

Maybe not.......

Off to the pub. See you all on the other side
  • I’m desperate for a big home performance before the long summer. I just hope we go at them, shackles off. Defensive won’t work because we’re rubbish at defending.
  • coyi coyi
This discussion has been closed.