Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Sir Alex in Hospital

I’ve not seen anything else about this, and I think it’s significant enough to warrant its own thread.

Sir Alex had surgery yesterday for a brain haemorrhage. I’m sure we all wish him well.
LukerzSuzanneClaretCuz1

Comments

• edited May 5
    Alex Ferguson rushed to hospital for emergency surgery.

Never particularly liked the man, but thoughts go out to him and his family.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44019175
    Lukerzalderz
  • Wish him all the best
  • Yeh, thoughts for him and his family, hope he has a speedy n full recovery.
  • Jay - speedy recovery it is not and rarely a full recovery is made, normally 85% - 90% is best expected. Given his age think it will be around 75% with the expert care he will receive.

Let's hope the media etc. leave him alone to get the rest and recuperation he will need.
  • AdMeus ;ok..
    May him and his family have the strength to cope with what awaits..
    Thoughts with him and family.
  • This does deserve its own thread Ald ;ok

A hemorrhagic stroke is a major event. You hope it was witnessed and treatment was swift.

As a football manager he was the best I’ve seen in my life time, the fact it was with ManUtd meant I disliked him a lot.

May his recovery be text book and uneventful.

BertQuigleyHammerwombatalderz