Is it a Fox? Leicester away Match Thread 5/5/18 3pm ko.

Comments

• If Carlsberg made a weekend score line it would look like today
  • Great result and fair play to team & Moyes.
    As for Nobles goal , it's a big ;bowdown for me..

It's over 2 u bfs to put the cherry on the cake or the chewing gum on the floor....

coyi
  • looking at the table if West Ham win their remaining game in hand and Brighton draw theirs and Newcastle lose theirs and Huddersfield win against City and Chelsea could have 8 teams on 41 points going into the last game of the season that would be interesting
  • So, if Everton don't lose to Soton, BFS will keep us up without us having to have had him as our manager all season ;biggrin
  • MIAHammer said:

For us to go down ........
    Huddersfield needs at least 4 points against Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal.
    Swansea needs to win both of their games.
    Southampton needs to win against Everton and Man City AND lose to Swansea.
    We need to lose both our remaining games.

Oh well, better get ourselves prepared for life in the Championship next season then.

• OK! OK! So Noble does pass forward and it ends up in the net.

;yercoat
  • looking at the table if West Ham win their remaining game in hand and Brighton draw theirs and Newcastle lose theirs and Huddersfield win against City and Chelsea could have 8 teams on 41 points going into the last game of the season that would be interesting

Is-is that optimism I hear? ;nonono
  • Deal with it. ;wink
  • Oh the joys of life ;clap
  • Noble covered 11.66km in the game according to the beeb... he was superb today, evertime you think he needs to move on he pulls a performance out the bag...

We could still finish in the top ten, amazing the doom and gloom this season.
  • Anyone know when was the the last time Noble scored from open play
  • I think it was at Huddersfield earlier this season.
  • edited May 2018
    was a great strike doesn't beat Obiangs though, but definitely top 3 goals of the season.
  • Obiang v Spurs
    Arnie v Southampton
    Noble today
  • Noble's strike was as good as Supermanager Stevie G's goal that cost us the FA Cup. Which before this was the best goal I've seen. ;bowdown
  • Oh, and what I meant about Masuaku was that he was obviously TOLD not to dribble in the 3 previous games... attack, and see what happens ;wink
  • Noble's strike was as good as Supermanager Stevie G's goal that cost us the FA Cup. Which before this was the best goal I've seen. ;bowdown

In the dying moments of cup final and the ball lands stevie g feet

That ball was only going one place

Anyway we have mark noble
  • Can people put a warning sign before any mention that goal...

Turned on the news and him getting the Rangers they show that goal...

One of the most horrible feelings I’ve had watching WH...
  • It wasn’t in the corner and was way way out - Shaka should have saved it
  • Bit late to the party, but fantastic result and performance, albeit against an under strength and under motivated side.

But enjoyed how we almost knew the onus was on us and seemed, for once, to revel in it.
  • Oh, and what I meant about Masuaku was that he was obviously TOLD not to dribble in the 3 previous games... attack, and see what happens ;wink

Sorry but the stats disagree with you. He dribbled against Stoke (4 attempted/4 successful, joint top with Mario and Shaqiri), he dribbled against Arsenal (3/2), Chelsea (3/1) and he tried when he came on as a sub against City but didn't have much success (2/0).
  • Praise for Rice: " I thought Declan Rice also had his best game as a young player up against the likes of Jamie Vardy, as that’s not an easy job. He did very well."
    Read more at http://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2018/may/06-may/moyes-im-pleased-because-supporters-had-really-good-day#8L2ysgoyX6ezO4p7.99
  • Here’s something that should create a minor debate

Nobes has made Crooks’ team of the week, and in the comments, Crooks appears to be mystified as to why Nobes didn’t win HOTY and Arnie did

;hmm
  • Garth didn't get the memo about having to play well for a majority of the season, rather than just a game or two.
  • Garth didn't get the memo about having to play well for a majority of the season, rather than just a game or two.

Noble was consistently Noble-esque throughout the season. Arnie didn't play well until Moyes took over
  • Noble-esque ;hmm
  • You mean consistently chasing shadows? ;lol
  • Nice picture....

0C4DC04A-DFAE-4600-9BB5-10B7815DA4C8
  • Could be advert for toothpaste ! Arnie looks like someone has trod on his foot lol
This discussion has been closed.