Is it a Fox? Leicester away Match Thread 5/5/18 3pm ko.

Comments

• At least with Huddersfield likely to get a pasting by city we wont be in the bottom 3 at the end of this week

Hope everton and Bournemouth can win some points off the saints and the swans
  • Hernandez has not travelled due to a knee injury, according to WHUFC_bulletin. Adrian will continue in goal.
  • Why would you say that Champo! Never say that...
  • Adrian
    Rice - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Zabaleta - Kouyate - Noble - Mario - Masuaku
    Lanzini
    Arnautovic

I would imagine is the likely XI. Although I would play Carroll. Think he’ll have a point to prove.
  • I have decided to hide in the cinema whilst the game is on and get the result after I have seen the new avengers film ;biggrin
  • So, Carroll is the only one able to change the game from the bench. Hopefully, we don’t need to then.
  • edited May 2018
    Today’s starting XI: Hamer, Benalouane, Morgan (c), Maguire, Fuchs, Choudhury, Iborra, Silva, Mahrez, Diabaté, Vardy.

Subs: Jakupović, Dragović, Barnes, Hughes, Gray, Thomas, Iheanacho.

Have literally not heard of most of Leicester's players. What an opportunity to get three points.

But we're West Ham.

So we won't.
  • Trott as back up goalie
  • edited May 2018
    Hart not involved...and Obiang back on bench..
    That's ok...
    coyi coyi
  • edited May 2018
    coyi
  • Benalouane hasn't played since Peterborough in the Cup back in January, Hamer has been in goal for the last two games cos Schmeicel is injured, Diabate's only had three starts since joining in January and Choudray is up from the U23s

Gosh, they're like us a couple of months ago.......
  • edited May 2018

let's stir up a hornet's nest... I honestly think that Evra has been more use to us over the last three games than Masuaku. This doesn't mean that I rate Evra very highly, it means that Arthur has been a massive disappointment to me. I can't remember a successful dribble, and since he can't or won't defend, that makes him less than useful. Some man management needed from the man who can manage any club in the world ;hmm

I think Arthur must have read your comment cos he's gone down the left wing twice in the first ten minutes
  • edited May 2018
    Leicester have been awful, according to Ali Mac on SSN.

We really need to capitalise on this. Anyone watching that can say whether we're going for it? Or are we looking like we're playing for a point?
  • We are the better team but look a long way from getting a goal at the moment.
  • Cheers Jorderz ;ok

I hope we're not going to regret that. Leicester seem to have completely switched off for the season so this is such a big opportunity
  • MARIO ;wahoo
  • Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • edited May 2018
    Get in.

Was worried it was going to be one of those days after Arnie's snap shot had hit the bar.
  • Turned it up now. Arnie hits a beauty against the bar and now Mario ;goal
  • Hoot hoot
  • Super Mario
  • Gooooooaaaaaaallllllllla ;poormf ;clap
  • And Swansea losing ;wahoo
  • Set up by a dribble and a cross from Arthur.
  • Dreadful from Zaba, rushed out and didn't get the ball, fortunately shot goes wide
  • Really soft yellow for Arnie
  • Poor from Cresswell but Mahrez's cross is easily cut out.
This discussion has been closed.