Is it a Fox? Leicester away Match Thread 5/5/18 3pm ko.

Comments

• I would've thought that too MrsG, but Fernandes was fit enough to (basically) start when he returned against Southampton, after replacing Antonio within 10 mins. So who knows?
  • edited May 2018
    ;hmm Had Fernandes played some U23 games, I wonder?
  • MrsGrey said:

Obiang will be nowhere near fit enough to start, surely.

Yes but Pedro Obiang is so good that.....
  • MrsGrey said:

Obiang will be nowhere near fit enough to start, surely.

Yes but Pedro Obiang is so good that.....
    ;wahoo ;wahoo
  • If Obiang isn't fit, Rice can play DM, with Ginge replacing him as a CB. Rice is actually much better as a DM, so should play there, given a chance.
  • edited May 2018
    MrsGrey said:

;hmm Had Fernandes played some U23 games, I wonder?

No, the U23s only had one game in March, against Chelsea on the 11th, the day after the Burnley game when Fernandes was still injured, however he did play 76 minutes for the Swiss under 21s against Portugal on the 27th, four days before the Southampton match.

Remember we didn't play for three weeks in March because of the international break, FA Cup, etc. and went to Florida
  • In other news the board - or at least Karren Brady - could be refused entry to the Leicester Directors Box because the owner is still annoyed about comments she made in the Sun last year about him sacking Ranieri.

For Christmas Karren has asked Santa to bring her a copy of Dale Carnegie's "How to make friends and influence people".
  • Bit worrying Leicester haven't won a home league game since January. Who better to face them to break that sequence.
  • Or cd of her favourite song me, myself, and I
  • ;baldock

Smash away!
  • ;hmm Hope we unlease carroll think he would want to prove something to moyes
  • edited May 2018
    Looking back at the goals they have conceded, they are vulnerable to a big CF.

And a nippy MF/winger.

9 clean sheets.
  • Lawro has us down to lose so i'm feeling more confident already
  • Carroll in the squad after a fine and apology.
  • Such a non-story, really.
  • Carroll being on board will give the squad a big lift. I'm now more confident that they will be positive and get something from this game. If they go for three points and finish with one, everyone will be happy. Yes? ;wink
  • ;hmm perhaps then again
  • edited May 2018
    3 points and Swansea and Southampton to lose or draw. Job done.
  • Kuching

I certainly would be.

I'm pretty sure 36 would do it for us, but 3 points would end any concerns, imo.
  • edited May 2018
    The bookies fancy a 0-0 draw and I'm not going to argue with them
  • Have the bookies seen us defend?
  • I've heard reports that Moyes said that Collins and Obiang won't be involved due to lack of match fitness although I haven't seen the original interview
  • It's on the OS.
  • edited May 2018
    Moyes says that despite all three games that Evra has been in the starting line up were 4-1 defeats we should give him "a little bit of leeway" because two of those games were "against top teams".

Oh dear

Adrian
    Rice - Oggy - Cresswell
    Zab - Noble - Kouyate - Masuaku
    Notaclue - Arnie - Notaclue
  • edited May 2018
    AC & Chicarita are your missing players.
  • if Evra plays the board should sack him straight after the game.
  • What even if Evra clears two off the line and scores a hat-trick? ;wink
  • yeah and pigs running at 80 mph down a hill whilst doing a sharp turn to the right will begin to take off and with good headwind to.
  • edited May 2018
    Aslef, are they the famous footballing twins from Radio 4? ;biggrin
  • if Evra plays the board should sack him straight after the game.

Or maybe they should sack themselves as they were the ones who signed him
This discussion has been closed.