Harry Kane trying to nick a goal, and is he world class?

13»

Comments

• Or if he didn’t score he wouldn’t be picked I guess
  • Lineker and Lampard both said they would be claiming it, because that's what goalscorers do
  • edited April 2018
    Hopefully he will bang them in for England.

;whistle

Though we know what will really happen...
  • alderz said:

Lineker and Lampard both said they would be claiming it, because that's what goalscorers do

What cheat, Surely not ;yercoat
  • alderz said:

Lineker and Lampard both said they would be claiming it, because that's what goalscorers do

Hells Bells, and those two weren't even playing

;yercoat
  • You never hear them claiming them if own goals are scored or the person awarding the own goal against them it stinks in my opinion but wouldn’t expect owt else from the spuds
  • The argument still rolls on. The sun "quotes"
    Moments after the Prem revealed they had awarded Kane the goal, the Kop's
    Egyptian star tweeted "Woooow. Really ?
    Legends, Alan Shearer and Gary Lineker continued to ridicule the ruling.
    Personally, I think the whole farce is pathetic.

• Hammerex ;clap ;clap
  • How many will he try and claim in the cup final as its at home..... no wait another missed trophy ;lol
  • So, to summarise

Spurs have a top class manager

They have some incredibly talented players

They play extremely attractive football

They have one of the world’s most lethal strikers

Yet they still manage to win as many trophies as West Ham do..

;lol
  • Its priceless on FB with some spuds and they think I am being sympathetic. If only they played their strongest team, but we only had two players down they said, I replied against top teams you cannot afford to do that, they missed the troll
  • Spurs are just two or three players away from being utterly ordinary.
  • It’s true plus a manager to handle their squad, Pochettino lacks the experience to handle the team and perhaps Lrvy now will realise and weald the axe, otherwise expect the same next season ;lol ;lol
  • Breaking news...Harry Kane has put an advance claim in for scoring the winning goal in the FA Cup Final.... ;biggrin
  • No doubt the fa will find a clause in there that says he has to be awarded one even if he doesn’t score
  • His name is Harry CLAIM
  • I thought his goal vs west brom today was superb ... no wait ;lol
  • He couldn't do it at their end so had a go at his own net but was denied by Lloris.