West Ham vs Southampton (H) Match Thread 31.03.18

Comments

• Hart over Adrian??? ;doh
  • Surely if true, there is a reason behind it? Is ;adrian injured?
  • May as well play me because I’m rubbish in goal as well but would consider less money
  • Whilst I personally would prefer Adrian, let’s remember that his form has been declining for a while too. Hart has just seen with England that he’s probably not going to be number one, so this is his absolute last chance saloon. My blind optimism says he might do it ;pray
  • The law of averages alone must mean there’s a chance Hart will keep a clean sheet at some point or other? ;hmm
  • Hope so barracks we need one
  • I’ll stick my neck out and say this is our most important match since we’ve been back in the prem
  • Couldn’t agree more mate even I’m nervous about this one
  • Hart over Adrian guess Moyes doesn't care anymore.
  • Guess you are totally wrong.
  • Also wouldn't pick Hart ..
    Today is a game where performance is IMO irrelevant , we just need to win, however it may come.
    ;pray ;scarf
  • Yep. Important game. Mind you the Burnley game was the same as will be the next few games. Don't want to imagine what losing today will feel like.
  • Yep. Important game. Mind you the Burnley game was the same as will be the next few games. Don't want to imagine what losing today will feel like.

It will feel like, that we have one foot in the Champo. ;pray
  • 8 games to go, 24 points to play for.

coyi coyi coyi ;scarf ;scarf ;scarf coyi coyi coyi
  • edited March 2018
    Two changes to the side which lost to Burnley apparently:

Collins is out, must be Rice.
    Masuaku must return, probably for Mario.

So...

Hart
    Rice - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Zabaleta - Noble - Kouyate - Masuaku
    Lanzini
    Arnautovic - Antonio

Adrian, Evra, Cullen, Fernandes, Mario, Chicharito, Hugill
  • Just read a good article on Ginge. He said he's never known anything like what happened at the Burnley game and admitted they can't play in the knowledge that if they go 1-0 down they'll be fearful of something kicking off again.
    Let's hope the braindeads all stay at home today.
  • Lets hope we dont go 1-0 down at home in a 6 pointer for the umpteenth time

I like lukerz tean tjough, need antonio up top hes a handfull and a half has the attirbutes ti get us uo the oitch nad make soace for Arnie and Manu

Masuaku should help add a bit of guile and pace to a team lacking both

If no Manu go for Hernandez
  • Just read a good article on Ginge. He said he's never known anything like what happened at the Burnley game and admitted they can't play in the knowledge that if they go 1-0 down they'll be fearful of something kicking off again.

And he also admitted the players weren't fit enough and were lazy. I suppose that's the fans fault as well.
  • I wonder if thinking about our favourite things would help? Altogether now, “Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.........
  • Yes but what about when the dog bites, when the bee stings
  • I’ll stick my neck out and say this is our most important match since we’ve been back in the prem

I’d say it’s longer than that, possibly the PL era, because of the stadium, the amount of money involved and the current atmosphere between board and fans

Make not doubt this is HUGE
  • Lukerz said:

Two changes to the side which lost to Burnley apparently:

Collins is out, must be Rice.
    Masuaku must return, probably for Mario.

So...

Hart
    Rice - Ogbonna - Cresswell
    Zabaleta - Noble - Kouyate - Masuaku
    Lanzini
    Arnautovic - Antonio

Adrian, Evra, Cullen, Fernandes, Mario, Chicharito, Hugill

Lanzini isn’t in the squad by all accounts
  • I thort I’d heard lanzini was out as well
  • edited March 2018
    I hope they have had the psych-ops people in during the break.

And I hope the fans going to the game make a decision to cheer them on for 90mins, no matter what. coyi
  • I’m sure the fans will do their job, the vast majority normally do and have done for many years, just need the manager and players to do theirs
  • edited March 2018
    Hart, Zabaleta, Rice, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Masuaku, Antonio, Kouyaté, Noble, João Mário, Arnautovic

Subs: Hugill, Adrián, Evra, Fernandes, Cullen, Pask, Diangana

How thin is the squad if that's our bench in a must win 6 pointer? Not one genuine outfield Premier League player on it.
  • Chico not even on the bench

Late injury or a row?
  • Chico is Ill according to reports

That’s a huge blow.....

This discussion has been closed.