West Ham vs Southampton (H) Match Thread 31.03.18

Comments

• Lukerz said:

Rumour from Ex is no Lanzini but Collins and Kouyate are fine.

Might not be too bad given the last time we had a reasonable run of performances he wasn’t involved.

Er, are you sure? He's been out of the starting line up for 16 games, we lost 8, drawn 3, won 5 although two of those wins were Bolton and Cheltenham in the League Cup!

Our best run recently started with the win against Chelsea, 12 games, won 5, drew 5, lost 2. Lanzini started in all of them except the 0-0 draw with Shrewsbury and the 3-2 loss against Newcastle (suspended).

He was out for the next four starting with the loss to Wigan
  • Rumours that Lanzini came back and asked for a transfer at the end of the season.
  • 25 million Liverpool can have him
  • edited March 2018
    Cuz1 said:

25 million Liverpool can have him

So that is probably less than Troy deeney ;hmm
  • So what do you think he’s worth barracks ?
  • Cuz1 said:

So what do you think he’s worth barracks ?

He might be worth £xxm to Liverpool or someone else but who would be available for the £xxm after we'd sold him?

We'd end up spending £xxm minus whatever for a player nowhere near as good as Lanzini.
  • Cuz1 said:

So what do you think he’s worth barracks ?

He might be worth £xxm to Liverpool or someone else but who would be available for the £xxm after we'd sold him?

We'd end up spending £xxm minus whatever for a player nowhere near as good as Lanzini.
    ;hmm
  • But if it’s true what’s alleged we’d have an unhappy player on our hands and judging by recent performances would we really miss him
  • Of course we would miss him. I love watching how our better players are so easily dismissed by some on here.
    He's a current Argentine international going to the World Cup. Must be poor. ;lol
  • ;hmm worse Argentine team for sometime
  • Look at most of the English internationals there going to the world cup .and there pretty poor
  • Collins is out for tomorrow. Ex says he tweaked his hamstring again.

Why risk him in a friendly?!?
  • IronHerb said:

Of course we would miss him. I love watching how our better players are so easily dismissed by some on here.
    He's a current Argentine international going to the World Cup. Must be poor. ;lol

Hope that doesn’t include me my reference was to his form at the moment and an unhappy player on our hands not suggested he was a poor player
  • steve said:

;hmm worse Argentine team for sometime

Yeah. Argentina ranked 4th in the world. ;hmm
  • edited March 2018
    steve said:

Look at most of the English internationals there going to the world cup .and there pretty poor

;hmm So?
  • Cuz1 said:

IronHerb said:

Of course we would miss him. I love watching how our better players are so easily dismissed by some on here.

Hope that doesn’t include me my reference was to his form at the moment and an unhappy player on our hands not suggested he was a poor player
    How do you know he’s unhappy?
  • It's only a rumour. If every rumour came true, we'd have a world class team for a world class stadium.
  • ;lol (in a good sense).
  • Cuz1 said:

IronHerb said:

Well, you appear happy to sell him.
  • Cuz1 said:

IronHerb said:

How do you know he’s unhappy?
    If you’d read my earlier post I said alleged and in one of vorses posts he mentioned a source
  • edited March 2018
    Happy to sell a unhappy player hell yes
  • Where does Vorse mention a source? I've looked and can't find it.
  • Lukerz posted that Ex tweeted Lanzini out and Ginge in.

In fact Lanzini trained today, but the outcome isn't known, and Ginge is out with a hammy.

Yeold posted Lanzini has asked for a transfer with no source.
  • Sorry with no source but if true then I stand by my post
  • Oh God, just read that Hart will probably start this one ;doh

My wheel brace would do better
  • Oh God, just read that Hart will probably start this one ;doh

My wheel brace would do better

Not a fair comparison if your wheelbrace is one of those with four arms!
  • No no no hart please . I just hope I can watch the game without any other drama and we can concentrate on trying to get 3 points . I hope arnie ruins Hughes day again
  • Just read that myself Expat. Can't believe Moyes has chose Hart rather than
    Adrian. ;doh
This discussion has been closed.