The 'Couldn't think where to put this' thread part 2 or 'does my comment merit a NEW THREAD?'

1606162636466»

Comments

• Thanks...

I like the impulse purchase, when you have to plan a delivery it doesn't seem so enjoyable.

:whistle:
  • edited October 2019
    Bazshuayi said:

Now Im craving some 1000's of miles away :doh:

I'm sure if you Googled there must be somewhere that does Quality Street where you are.

I once found a UK supplier of Lays Cheddar & Sour Cream chips and Motts Clamato juice for a homesick Canuck.
  • edited October 2019
    I mean, I hate to be that guy but roses are better. Cadbury's chocolate is far superior to nestle. Unless you're talking white chocolate then Nestle win hands down.
  • My blood glucose has raised 20% just reading the posts, how I miss chocolate :weep:
  • My blood glucose has raised 20% just reading the posts, how I miss chocolate :weep:

It's very easy to make your own. You can get the ingredients on Amazon and make a syrup from artificial sweeteners.
  • Outcast

Think maybe pathman can't eat chocolate, rather than can't get it.
  • Outcast

Think maybe pathman can't eat chocolate, rather than can't get it.

Yes, I assumed it was because of diabetes so was explaining how to make it without sugar.
  • edited October 2019
    OS plugging new style match programme -
    With cutting-edge design, exclusive interviews, attention-grabbing opinions and eye-catching photographs, plus the regular news, columns and statistics and insightful content from across all areas of the Club, Hammer is the definitive Claret and Blue publication for West Ham fans.

And we are told that 'Noble dons the cover of issue five of West Ham United's new-look 116-page Official Programme – Hammer – for the 2019/20 season'

:doh:

Let's hope the actual programme is written by someone who knows what they are doing.

(Unless he is actually wearing it :hmm: )

Read more at https://www.whufc.com/news/articles/2019/october/04-october/mark-noble-we-needed-set-our-sights-higher#UVtzq316grXqokhP.99
  • edited October 2019
    Ok, just watched the Bears vs Raiders at Tottenhams new ground, to be fair the new stadium is impressive, apparently there are two permanent pitches, the upper pitch actually slides underneath the main stand leaving the second pitch, in this instance marked out for the NFL game, ready for use.

• But they don't have a lucky carpet.
  • Nor did we last night.
  • 66 pages, 2000 comment. Time to close.
This discussion has been closed.