The 'Couldn't think where to put this' thread part 2 or 'does my comment merit a NEW THREAD?'

Comments

• This is the best thread I can remember, Lukerz, sue the agent
  • I think when she saw the ticket, she thought you were going to throw her to the Wolves. ;lol
  • edited August 2018
    Tell her you're taking her to Westfield on a shopping trip, say you're going to the loo, leave her your credit and debit cards then watch the match alone. When you get back she won't have noticed you've been gone but your cards will be maxed out and you will have to carry a lot of bags.

I should mention I'm on my second divorce (and working towards a possible third) so my advice might not be 100% reliable...
  • Lukerz: I'm sure you have the situation under control. If not, consult Pelle, because he certainly has the situation under control ;wink
  • InLukerzWeTrust ;cool
  • She'll have a grand time.

• She'll have a grand time.

At Westfield or the match suze?
  • The match.... of course.

• BREAKING NEWS: Lukerz girlfriend is seeking a loan deal from West Ham vs Wolves to Westfields shopping centre. The loan includes an obligation to buy and a 500k loan fee.
    Sources understand Lukerz is at a stumbling block over the fee. The girlfriend is keen but Lukerz sees this as an extortionate amount to pay for 90 minutes.
    Lukerz girlfriend's friend is said to be monitoring the situation.
  • ITK says a transfer is 100% definitely a possibility.
  • If you see Rav outside your house Lukerz wearing a suit and a yellow tie your in trouble
  • I'll give it 7 - 10 days ;hmm ;whistle
  • Tony Fernandes has stepped down as QPR chairman
  • Our owners may have their faults, but man, we dodged a bullet with that bloke.
  • We could have had Mark Hughes as manager. ;nonono
  • edited August 2018

Our owners may have their faults, but man, we dodged a bullet with that bloke.

I was actually rather keen on him buying the club at the time, much more so than the two David’s. I had it in my head that if he had airline/ formula 1 cash, then he would be good for us. What I failed to notice was that his airline was a bit moody and his formula 1 team were driving Reliant 3 wheel vans. Which is probably why I will never own a Premier league football club.
  • We could have had Mark Hughes as manager. ;nonono

Thats not a matter for any joking around (and yes, that me typing this!) ;nonono
  • Wimbledon away in the cup
  • ok, this is a touch weird, I renewed my international Claret membership for the upcoming season.

I got home this evening and found a plain brown envelope, addressed to me with no return address, inside was a West Ham scarf, I was not expecting it but there was no doubt why I got it as it has a rather tacky personalized badge saying Claret member with my initials.

The thing is, the scarf was literally the only thing in the envelope, no explanatory note, no membership card, no advertising material, nothing.

It struck me as slightly wierd, nice scarf though
  • Ref news that might please some.
    Bobby Madley has left his role & will not be officiating in PL anymore.
    Also Roger East failed his fitness test so won't be reffing in PL for a while....
  • Wimbledon game live on Sky so they expect an upset.
  • Yes, a West Ham win.
  • Have we played any cup games at home in the new stadium?
  • sweepy23 said:

Have we played any cup games at home in the new stadium?

Shrewsbury in the FA Cup, Accrington Stanley, Chelsea and Bolton in the League Cup.
  • She must be tough. I've seen many Premier League player get hit on the head with a ball and be out for the count for 5 minutes.
  • Sign her up
This discussion has been closed.