Lets take some Libertys! Swans away Match Thread (3.3.18)

Comments

• This is utter rubbish!!!
  • And people on here who question the motives of those that want to march...

About as disfraceful a performance i have ever seen
  • edited March 2018
    All positivity gone now. Wouldn't be surprised to see a red card just to top the day off.
  • Well despite what everyone thought, SB was obviously not the main problem as it appears that DM is having the same issues......
  • In the interests of consistency, does Joe Hart get to start the next game?
  • Mariner seems to give Swansea every decision especially against Noble.
  • And we get one!!!

That had me thinking we'd scored.
    If we had scored we’d have seen the following from OCS

;wahoo
    ;wahoo
  • We’re fonna win 4-5!
  • Be happy with 4-4
  • 4-2 would be helpful for goal difference
  • Cuz1 said:

Be happy with 4-4

Have a cheeky bet on that. I’m sure you’ll get good odds. ;lol
  • 4-6 would be even better
  • Cuz1 said:

Be happy with 4-4

I'd be happy with 4-2 as it will keep Swansea below us.
  • Poorest I've seen Lanzini play
  • Btw

Is there any point of getting Hugill

I mean if ge cant make a cameo apperance in a day as bad as this then whats the point of him
  • edited March 2018
    Hugill gets bought and doesn’t play

Mario plays briefly then gets dropped

Sakho goes

Ayew goes

Fonte goes when our defence is highly questionable

And then there’s Evra

Top top work, Sully

;bowdown
  • The last 2 games have been disastrous for our GD. There are now only 3 teams with a worse GD than us.
  • Panic buy.

Pointless buy.

He'll do well in the Champo though ;ok
  • Can't wait for the 'afternoon to forget' posts on our Twitter feed to come!
  • I watched Stuart Pearce on The Debate on Sky and he said its games like Swansea and relegation battles when you need your players to man up and take responsibility. Nobody did that today and we are as poor as I've ever seen us at the moment.
    Abysmal doesn't begin to cover it.
  • Very poor performance. I don't think Evra adds anything to the team. Henandez was poor and Kouyate was probably the worst player on the field. The goals were gifted to Swansea. Don't understand why Hugill wasn't brought on. Back to the cliches - must win the next game
  • Can't lose against Burnley next week. Massive game.
  • I myself feel so upset by what is going on I am almost at the point of not caring any more.

I understand how you feel but I care too much and that's probably the issue. Just awaiting the "positive" comments from those who don't think there is a problem and question the purpose of any march. ;angry
  • 10 games now where we conceeded 3 or more goals this season

Yet we made a profit this January

Nice
  • Pretty confident we will win the next few given the pattern under Moyes. Awful games alternating with great ones.
  • Losing to Liverpool I can live with. Being turned over in such a fashion by Swansea is not good. That one is down to you Mr Moyes. Set up looked shocking, defending was abysmal, and I must admit I’m not sure our fitness looked up to much.
    Bad luck Declan, but that’s the premiership. Take it on the chin and step up.
    More importantly, how is Winston? Get well soon chap. I hope you are ok.
  • There was the question of whether we should be watching the teams results below us or the ones above us a few weeks back, it's clear now that it is most definitely the ones below us that matter most......... fully back in the scrap again.
This discussion has been closed.