Lets take some Libertys! Swans away Match Thread (3.3.18)

Comments

• Would have to agree with whu’s comment earlier.
    Hugill is another of many players we buy that we don’t really want and just lose money on.
    He was doing ok at Preston why did they buy him!!
  • edited March 2018
    I still have hope that we can get something from this. I'd put Antonio on for Evra.
  • Antonio for Koyate looks like a reasonable substitution.
  • For me, the most depressing aspect of this is that even if we somehow scrape together the points to survive this season, I just can't see it being any different next year. Apart from the odd blip of a season, we just seem to go on like this season after season ad nauseam.
  • 3-0 and another set piece. Total rubbish.
  • It’s quite laughable.
  • It makes you want to cry. It’s horrible!!
  • Kouyate is playing like a rabbit in the headlights. He cannot control or pass today

When can he ever pass?
  • For me, the most depressing aspect of this is that even if we somehow scrape together the points to survive this season, I just can't see it being any different next year. Apart from the odd blip of a season, we just seem to go on like this season after season ad nauseam.

It’s the same for every team apart from the top 6. Even Everton having troubles this season, and they spent serious money.
  • If this goes on I reckon they should get their march back on.
  • We deserve to go down. We must be the worst form team in the bottom few at the moment. It's almost as if they want to go down.
  • Would have to agree with whu’s comment earlier.
    Hugill is another of many players we buy that we don’t really want and just lose money on.
    He was doing ok at Preston why did they buy him!!

Hugill has been bought for next season - if you get my drift...
  • I’m so so cross. These are the games you need to compete in.
    10 times this year we have conceded 3 goals or more. That’s just not on.

For us to improve, we have to strengthen as well as get rid of dead wood. Re the January transfer window, I'm glad we sold most of the players we did (the dead wood) however we needed some new names in and we never strengthened. I never wanted Evra or Hugill. Did want Mario tbh
  • What is worse is our goal difference is taking a hammering currently so that will be against us.
  • They go above us on GD

We are making them look so much better than they are
  • We’ve conceded more than any other side away from home - I think that’s right?

And that’s not forgetting shipping plenty at home to the likes of Newcastle and Brighton...
  • If there was a moment to get back into this...that was it

Arnie needs ti hit that first time

Fantastic ball by Manu
  • Our owners have crippled this club.
    There was absolutely no point selling our ground as the lack of investment made losing our ground utterly pointless and has ripped the soul out of the club completely.
    They have.just lied and lied.
    The damage has been done and there is nothing that Will repair the damage that has been done I feel.
    At this rate we could easily disappear into the lower leagues for many years.
  • Guys on SSN and BBC saying we have no chance of staying up playing the way we have been
  • Disgraceful.
  • I can just picture it now - allardyce relegating us on the final day of the season and cupping his hand to his ear at the end
  • Embarrassing..
    So sad to watch....
  • Jose fonte’s 8-0 debut defeat doesn’t seem quite so bad in comparison to this ;lol
  • 5,6 or even 7 possible here.
  • I myself feel so upset by what is going on I am almost at the point of not caring any more.

• I'vm off to work, hopefully there will have been an improvement when I re-emerge from the tunnels

Yeh, I think you might want to stay in the tunnels..
This discussion has been closed.