Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Apology

To everyone

I’d rather not divulge the reasons for what can be considered a mini meltdown recently. Just to say there has been a lot of pressure on me from different directions.

My nature, when things fall apart, is to isolate myself and cut things off. I realize this is detrimental to others and myself but the circumstances which provoked me recently were out of the ordinary.

However, I regard (and always have done) WHU606 fellow Hammers as a family around the globe. So I can acknowledge what I did recently was basically a bit pathetic. A couple of things said here were the straw that broke the camels back. But they were nothing... Really small things. A case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time to explode.

So for all the people in the budget league I closed (I had it in mind to just delete myself from everywhere) that it caused aggravation for, I sincerely apologize. Again, it was pathetic of me to just try and erase all my fantasy football stuff that had zero to do with what was going on in my life. The only reason my teams still there is because I couldn’t work out how to delete it! ;doh ;lol

Comments

• ;hug Welcome back Baz

No go and open the Swansea match thread...
  • edited February 27
    I do like an assertive lady...

I tell you what, I'll formulate something last minute-ish but if someone opens up a Swans thread in the meantime then fair enough.

Its such a crucial game I dont want to jinx it so I will not be disappointed if someone beats me to it (already have first pun in mind though woohoo!)

the hugs are appreciated ;hug
  • edited February 27
    Welcome back Baz,

A couple of things said here were the straw that broke the camels back. But they were nothing... Really small things. A case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time to explode

I know how you feel, I have just had to realise there are a lot of passionate people on here and they don't always share the same opinion on WHU matters as I do so I have to respect that, much as it might wind me up.

;biggrin
    SuzanneClaret
  • Baz
    ;hugs and positive thoughts heading your way.
    Now open the thread.
  • Baz ;sbrew
  • Baz
    When my dad/best friend died suddenly in September 2016 I went off the rails in a big way!!
    Big hugs x
  • thanks again for the positive, kind comments (really appreciated) and for the orders ;wink
  • Not being a regular/frequent visitor I`m not sure what you are apologising for, nevertheless, I accept your apology with good grace and in the spirit that it was given. Thankyou.

Oh, and if all else fails, as Image says ;champagne
  • Yeah same as I must have missed something lol. Welcome back anyway Bazerz ;ok
  • Baz,
    I’m sure things get on top of us all at various times, without wishing to pry I hope the issues you spoke of have or will resolve themselves.
    Welcome back ;ok
  • Baz, can you change your username to Bazmatiupson? He went missing frequently. Fortunately you have always played a blinder.
    Welcome back ;hug
  • Or Bazwhatsupson. ;wink
  • Or IwantyouBazforgood
    Rocky_BazBuenaMoojor