A plea from a fellow Hammer (ticket for Burnley)

New thread to make it more noticeable coyi

Comments

• I may be coming down to Peterborough on the 9 March for Regimental Reunion(2 Royal Tank Regiment) I was wondering if anyone would have a spare ticket for the game on Saturday. I’m happy to pay full ticket price.
    Here
  • Here’s hoping!
  • edited February 2018
    ammerinaberdeen, I moved your post from the 'didn't know where to put it' thread - partly because in some browsers the yellow highlighty thing for new posts isn't showing (a temporary glitch). So your post may have been overlooked ;ok
  • Thanks very much Mrs Grey ;bowdown
  • No probs. ;ok

Have you tried the ticket exchange?
  • Sure you're not down for the march? ;wink

I'll ask around.
    ammerinaberdeen
  • One thing ammer. We play Watford this weekend, 10th February, and Burnley on 10th March. Can you confirm the match please?
  • edited February 2018
    Oh, that's my mistake. Sorry, I thought he meant this weekend. I'll amend the title ;doh

Still, it answers the question I had in my own mind - 'why didn't he just post the request on the Watford match thread?' ;yercoat
  • Flights, hotel and car hire booked for the reunion.
    MrsGreyHammerwombat
  • Hi ammer, have you tried ticket exchange? Also tickets are on general sale on the website.
  • Not yet, I’ll give it a try
    Cuz1
  • Wow, I thought you had to join all sorts of clubs to apply for a ticket. All done ticket booked! Thank you very much Ironherb!
    HammerwombatMrsGreygrey_til_I_dyeHamstew
  • I think you usually need to be a member but this one's gone to a general sale, so fortune favoured you. Enjoy ;thumbsup
  • Thanks for that. Just got me and my boy one ;wahoo
  • edited February 2018
    Great news ammer. Enjoy the day. ;ok

(anything for a tanker, my dad was one)
  • Ammer/Ham Just got my ticket ;wahoo block 137 row 17 seat 230 would be nice to say hello if your anywhere near. coyi
  • Block 234 Row 72 seat 486! Think I might have a bit of cloud cover! lol I’m going early because I want to have good look round, visit the shop. Never been to London Stadium before. Used to have season ticket 2003/2005 when I was working in London and most of the 60s before I joined the army!
  • I’m also going for a pint before I go to the ground. Any suggestions where I could meet some fellow 606ers!
  • Block: 240 Row: 69 Seat: 319
  • I still for my shame haven't been to the new stadium.

But that bar on the barge looks fun Amerinaberdeen, not sure if you need to buy a ticket...
  • You need a ticket for the barge I think , I tend to go through the old Stratford shopping centre there a a few pubs the other side or if I'm in the ground the bar underneath the big screen .
  • The King Edward VII in The Broadway is a decent pub. As PLF says out the station , cross the road, through the shopping centre, out the other side and cross the road (Broadway) and it's just to the left.
  • Hi Guys ;ok My train gets into Stratford International 13.14 so could be at King Edward V11 about 1.30 I guess ;beer
  • On reflection I will probably give the pub a miss - as I am hoping to catch up with Wombat . Ammer / Ham Thanks for seat numbers I will climb up to see if you are about before kick off coyi
  • Bruv - I'll be in Stratford later than you.
    Beer at half time ?