Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

A plea from a fellow Hammer (ticket for Burnley)

New thread to make it more noticeable coyi

Comments

• I may be coming down to Peterborough on the 9 March for Regimental Reunion(2 Royal Tank Regiment) I was wondering if anyone would have a spare ticket for the game on Saturday. I’m happy to pay full ticket price.
    Here
  • Here’s hoping!
  • edited February 8
    ammerinaberdeen, I moved your post from the 'didn't know where to put it' thread - partly because in some browsers the yellow highlighty thing for new posts isn't showing (a temporary glitch). So your post may have been overlooked ;ok
  • Thanks very much Mrs Grey ;bowdown
  • No probs. ;ok

Have you tried the ticket exchange?
  • Sure you're not down for the march? ;wink

I'll ask around.
    ammerinaberdeen
  • One thing ammer. We play Watford this weekend, 10th February, and Burnley on 10th March. Can you confirm the match please?
  • edited February 8
    Oh, that's my mistake. Sorry, I thought he meant this weekend. I'll amend the title ;doh

Still, it answers the question I had in my own mind - 'why didn't he just post the request on the Watford match thread?' ;yercoat
  • Flights, hotel and car hire booked for the reunion.
    MrsGreyHammerwombat
  • Hi ammer, have you tried ticket exchange? Also tickets are on general sale on the website.
  • Not yet, I’ll give it a try
    Cuz1
  • Wow, I thought you had to join all sorts of clubs to apply for a ticket. All done ticket booked! Thank you very much Ironherb!
    HammerwombatMrsGreygrey_til_I_dyeHamstew
  • I think you usually need to be a member but this one's gone to a general sale, so fortune favoured you. Enjoy ;thumbsup
  • Thanks for that. Just got me and my boy one ;wahoo
  • edited February 17
    Great news ammer. Enjoy the day. ;ok

(anything for a tanker, my dad was one)