Post-transfer discussions (inc is Zab a decent RB/signing)

14567810»

Comments

• He also plays on the right of a front three, whereas Masuaku plays LWB
  • We set up quite deep and play on the counter, adama can help us get up the pitch to support Arnie

As mentioned hes got the confidence to take on the defender and whether he can make the final pass or not he can get us up the pitch and draw fouls etc

As long as he isnt super expesnive hed be a great addition

Hes accomplished the most dribbles this season despite playing less than half the available games
  • Hi would fit in perfectly into our current hugely successful method of keeping things tight at the back, not conceding, and then breaking fast on the counter
  • If the balls up the other end of the pitch longer / more often then there's less time to concede.
  • So, not a bit like Arthur then ;biggrin
  • alderz said:

Would like for us to go for Adama Traore if Boro miss promotion, he's still raw but arguably he's been the best player since the turn of the year in the championship

32 appearances, 5 goals scored, 10 assists, 40 chances created, 271 take ons attempted with an 80.4% success rate

That's 8.5 attempted take ons per game

One thing about him is that he will run with the ball and he will run with it fast
    I'd take a punt on Traore ;ok
    How big of a punt?

I think he was being quoted at £15m+ in the summer. I’d imagine that’s gone up now.
  • £15m feels about right in the current market, but probably more than I'd be happy with us spending on him.

And therein lies the problem.

£15m probably represents a third of our budget, and given our need for at least two midfielders, a goalkeeper and a mobile right back, we just can't afford that kind of punt on the Troare's of this world.
  • He'll do what's best for Reece Oxford.

I'd like any manager,old or new, to do what they think is best for West Ham.
  • Mrs G,

Most players do what is best for them? ;hmm
  • Over the hill freebie alert!!!!

Yaya Toure leaving Man City at the end of the season
  • Over the hill freebie alert!!!!

Yaya Toure leaving Man City at the end of the season

You can just see it can’t you toure on a year contract
  • If we signed him AND a dynamic CM then yeah ok I guess
  • We will go for crouch and miralez who was on loan to a Turkish club and didn’t do well #nextlevelnot
  • Crouch, a fit Andy Carroll lol
  • We will go for crouch and miralez who was on loan to a Turkish club and didn’t do well #nextlevelnot

I think you mean Mirallas and I wouldn't go around saying that Olympicos are Turkish near anyone for Piraeus unless you have serious medical insurance.
  • ;nonono ;sofa

Not just medical insurance. House and contents insured against fire, flood and acts of god. These guys are serious!
  • nah the Turkish Miralez, not the greek Mirallas ;whistle
  • Both Jack Butland and Ben Foster relegated, hands up who wants a England keeper going cheap?
  • Joe hart you can keep him lol
  • Both Jack Butland and Ben Foster relegated, hands up who wants a England keeper going cheap?

Give it a week and we could Fraser Forster and Alex McCarthy added to that list.