Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Brighton A - match thread - 3.2.18 - 3pm

So it’s still me then I guess? ;lol

Hopefully we might get one or two back from injury, although Moyes seems to be able to create miracles even without a whole host oh key players.

Need to redeem ourselves after the horror show in the reverse fixture

A quick message to Michail - this game starts at 3pm - please note down carefully
BubblesNeverDiesMrsGreySuzanneClaretbillybondsbeardsweepy23Kuchinghammer

Comments

• edited January 31
    Away win.

1-3

;scarf

;whistle
  • Interesting to see if anyone comes back for this, mainly Reid ad Ayew (if he's still here)

Don't expect to see many changes after they did so well against Palace.Hopefully we can bring in a little firepower today, and I dont mean Hugill.....

Adrian
    Collins Ogbonna Rice
    Byram Zaba Noble Kouyate Cressy
    Hernandez Mario

Brighton have lost some steam...would like to see us take 3 points here
  • Surely has to be the same XI with any new signings on the bench.
  • So, same bench too then?
    LukerzCuz1Tomw85Hammerdublin
  • What about Antonio, if he's been a good boy and turned up for the team meeting on time?
  • 3 points in the bag.
  • Brighton winning at Southampton at the moment
  • Away win. I have a substantial bet with forfeits should we lose. Coyi
  • I would like to see Antonio and Jorden in the team for this one. The only problem is I don't want to drop anyone from Tue except maybe Hernandez. Everyone put in a shift but we need more outlets in attack.
  • I see Spurs first goal last night was a copy of our goals at Huddersfield and against Bournemouth
    alderzHammerdublinKuchinghammer
  • I noticed that, thorn ;ok
  • thorn ;ok

West Ham = Long Ball
    Tottenham = Starting Fast
    SuzanneClaretBubblesNeverDiesKuchinghammer
  • I think I'd like Hugill and Hernandez to play together. I don't see the point in either of them leading the line alone, tbh. Hugill doesn't score loads, and Hernandez needs someone to knock it down to him.

Adrian; Collins Ogbonna Rice; Byram Zabaleta Noble Cresswell; Mario; Hugill Hernandez
    BubblesNeverDies
  • So you would drop Kouyate after his MOTM performance? ;hmm
  • Herb

Yeah I would ;ok

And anyway, according to the BBC Noble was the MOTM, and according to the OS Mario was the MOTM, and according to plenty of people on here Zabaleta was MOTM.
    SuzanneClaret
  • I think id like to see Hugill play mainly because i feel like brighton will want to have a lot of the ball and hernandez on his own isnt really an out ball

But i think Moyes will stay true to the team that did well against Palace

Adrian
    Collins Oggy Rice
    Byram kouyate Zab Noble Cresswell
    Hernandez Mario

Sub: Hart, Fonte, Cullen, Sead, Quina, Antonio, Hugill

Personally id drop mario into CM, Zab into RWB and put Hugill on in place if byram
  • Winston should be back for this too right ?
  • But where will he fit in?
  • I'd start Hugill on the bench, its a big step up from scoring against Boro, Sheff U or QPR to playing in the Prem. Plus he won't have had long to train with the rest of the team and I doubt if the way PNE play is a carbon copy of the way we do.

Give the lad time to settle in
    Kuchinghammer
  • the bench since we have moved out a number of youngsters who usually make the bench.
  • Burke and Oxford hardly 'usually make the bench', though, do they?
  • made the bench in the last few games
  • Oh, ok. That definition of 'usually'. ;wink
    Moojor
  • Has Burke not been in the XI for every game since he was recalled?
  • No. Burke started all three FA Cup matches, was an unused substitute against Huddersfield and Bournemouth but left out against Palace.
  • edited February 1
    Now that Fonte's back Burke's chances of getting on the bench are diminished and with Reid nearing recovery he'll get little chance of anything. At Bolton he'll get first team football.
  • Until Reid gets injured again that is ;lol
  • Aslef
    "I'd start Hugill on the bench, its a big step up from scoring against Boro, Sheff U or QPR to playing in the Prem"

Thing is, Brighton were a Champo team only 8 months ago and Hugill scored PNE's first goal against them (at Brighton) after 10minutes in a 2-2 draw last season. ;biggrin

He has to start. ;biggrin
  • WHU Champo - Zab at RWB ;nonono

Give the bloke a break, leaving aside his lack of pace, he must be worn out.
This discussion has been closed.