Diafra Sakho to Rennes (official)

2»

Comments

• He wanted out I guess,,,
    I can see why
  • Scored two more for Rennes yesterday.
  • Always thought he was a good player but unfortunately we broke him mentally but he isn't the first to receive the West Ham treatment and regrettably he may not be last. We just need to look at Javier H to see who might be next!
  • we broke him mentally

You're blaming the club for his attitude?
  • alderz,

Arm around the shoulder might have been required. What are Rennes doing that we couldn't? ;ok

• Arm around the shoulder might have been required.

And you know that Sam, Slav and Moyes didn't try that... how, exactly?

3 managers, 1 player. What's the consistent element in those 3 scenarios?
  • edited February 2018
    Mrs G,

Thanks for finding fault with part of my comment. Any views on what Rennes are doing that we couldn't?
  • He scored for us a good few times when he first arrived. Let’s see if he is still knocking them in for Rennes in a couple of years.
  • edited February 2018
    Sorry, am I not allowed to disagree with any parts of your comment? I mustn't have got that memo.

As for Rennes .. well, my suggestion is that they are being a different club in a different country.

Maybe we should have tried that.

Do you have any views on why Sakho is exhibiting a different attitude there when he wouldn't here?
  • Refer back to 6.37. ;ok

I have even got someone who agrees with me. ;biggrin
  • I put sakho in the bracket as
    ;hmm
    Billy bonds
    Sir Trevor brooking
    Or
    Alvin Martin
    Mark noble
    Carlos trevez
    To name but a few
    He has gone ,,, and good,,, no good for West ham
  • Wait until he's out f the Rennes side for a few games and then see how it pans out.
  • IMO (because that's all it is as we will never know the truth regardless of what Sakhos' Agent tweets) - he can't be absolved of all blame. I don't understand how two management teams are culpable yet Sakho walks away squeaky clean.
  • It seems to me it all started when he had that accident in his car and then personal problems started. He was never the same player after that.
  • And other forwards came in on better contracts
  • ... and could drive their cars better ;whistle