Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

A Hammer in need

It's been a while since I posted on here but being a father to a 3 year old Isla and recently losing my grandad to cancer I couldn't ignore it.

Isla Caton has recently been diagnosed in March with a rare child cancer called Neuroblastoma. Isla is currently undergoing intense 15 months of chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatment at Great Ormond Street after the aggressive cancer spread to her bones and bone marrow.

Only 100 children in the UK get neuroblastoma every year and immunotherapy – which involves the injection of an antibody therapy - is not currently available on the NHS.

She's from from hornchurch and was mascot at Saturdays game and needs our help. I know how generous you guys have been before and I know I can count on, those of you who can, to help this little one in her fight.

https://www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/thebradleyloweryfoundation/islacaton?social_utm_term=28xgkv1e9