Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IF YOU CAN'T SIGN IN, CLEAR COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER CACHE

If you aren't sure how to do that, see this thread: whu606.com/discussion/7162/why-am-i-having-trouble-signing-in

If you still can't log in, email whu***@gmail.com (where *** is replaced by numbers I am sure you can work out.) giving the name of the browser and whether you are on PC or mobile device.
Categories +
Table +
PhysioRoom +

Best Premier League players? (current)

This discussion was created from comments split from: January transfer window.

Comments

• The premier league is stocked with fantastic talents that are all around the very top of the game

Personally my top 5 would be KDB, Kante, De Gea, Kane and Hazard(althouh he really should score more goals)....Salah only doesn't make it as he's only had 6 months people tail off and honestly I think I would've had Coutinho (if he was still in the PL) in there instead of Hazard.

Wouldn't be surprised if every person on this forum had a different top 5 such is the quality of the league.

• edited January 7
    sweepy23 said:

Previously, like when Ronaldo went to Real, I felt Spain took the Best but with Coutinho I feel they are taking one of 10. I feel we have so many great players now:

Gea
    Ederson
    Kompany
    Hazard
    KDB
    Salah
    Aguero
    Jesus
    Kane
    Erickson
    Kante
    Sanchez
    Ozil

It is disappointing but I feel we are likely to see more arrive than leave nowadays.

• Loving Edersons distribution and ability with his feet. Hes also pretty good at saving stuff too. I personally dont think there's much between DeGea and Courtois

For me DeBruyne is different class - attack, defence, vision,range of passing
    Hazard's most like Coutinho in terms of his dribbling/pace dribbling. They both have a better end product than another in same mould Willian.
    Kane is the best all round striker in the league
    Kante best defensive MF
    Azpiliceuta best defender
  • Best taker of a free kick now that Couthino's gone and Sigurdsson is off his feed?

• De Bruyne for me is the best and the one I would most like to have, exactly what we need right now. I like Kone as well from City, really dangerous anytime he is on the ball.
    SuzanneClaret
  • edited January 7
    Mrsgrey I think Eriksen delivers a very good ball.

On the initial list Ozil and Sanchez didn’t cut it in the Spanish league, or I should say they were surplus to requirements at Madrid’ and Barca.

I think De Gea would get into both teams.

Probably KDB and Kante would be the closest outfield players to get in both teams.